Registered 23-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2018 10:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TR miomi - solid but nothing special

Thread Subject:
Date & Time of Session:  sept 20, 2018
Name:  TR Miomi
Link:http://go141.com/en/A79028-TST-H ... =Search(nationality,region)
Agent: tr
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face:  7/10
Body:  8/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: no
PSE: no
Price & Session Length:  2 sessions, 1600 damage
Repeat: prob not

Hi all,

So moved to hk for a bit now and started experimenting - and I gotta say it's the best place I've ever lived when it comes to hobbying, so here it goes, my first report.

Had some free time on Thursday and wanted to try out TR. I've tried to book before and found the girls book up fast - so I made sure I was ready to call and book around 11. Made a booking for 2 sessions at lunch time.

Showed up at the hotel at the time, called the agent he gave me the room and I went up. No problems or delayed. Quick and efficient.

She opened the door and in I went. At first glance, she didn't look like her photos but they were def taken a while in the past and there were touch ups done - I don't consider the photos accurate. She has put on weight from her but still doable. I still found her hot, she had one of those curvey American girl bodies. She wasn't fat, but had a nice hip, nice ass and fake c size cups. In USA, she would be considered hot at any club.

At first she was a little standoff isn't at the start, but we headed into the shower and she started to clean me up. At the end she gave me a bbbj, it wasn't very good and I was worried that's the rest of the session will be the same. It's like she let it sit in her moth with no motion.

Next up - dried myself off and went to the bedroom. She started the cat bath then off to the bbbj action, this time was a lot better, suction, everything was decent. Maybe did about 10min, then she capped me. Ask for me to go on top and told her I wanted her to go on top. Did a few positions the standard and finished pretty fast. I wanted to Dom, but she she kept her head turned and away from me the whole time to avoid that.

Rested for a few mins, started second round with tha cat bath and bbbj - this time I wanted her standing up facing the window - I took her only in this position and finished quickly as well.

Gave her 100tip and then left.

Recent Ratings
LowKey   26-9-2018 22:34  Karma  +3   
batman108   25-9-2018 11:31  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
godisdead   24-9-2018 12:06  Karma  +4   Two sessions! You champ!!!
Phaychay   24-9-2018 01:21  Karma  +4   
12swans   23-9-2018 13:57  Acceptance  +1