Post at 22-9-2018 09:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Osaka] Amour - Nami

Date of Session: Sept 20
Name: Nami (ranking no.6)
Link: http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=360
Nationality & Language: Japanese, basic English
Face:  7/10 - photos are pretty accurate
Body:  4/10 - Boobs are saggy.  Definitely had a tummy.
Skill: 9/10 - Very skilled with her hands.
Service: 9/10 - Japanese service.
GFE: 7/10
PSE: -
Price & Session Length:  20000 yen for 60 minutes (19000 yen + 1000 nomination fee)
Repeat: Her? No.  The shop?  Maybe.

Haven't posted for over a year now, because i haven't been mongering at all.  However, I couldn't resist temptation on this trip to Japan, and decided to check out club Amour after I had a few drinks.

Let me say in advance that no FS is available at Amour. With that said, it does seem that a few ladies allow for anal, which I believe is the "AF" option for girls on the website (have not confirmed, but I think I'm right since it's an option that costs 10K yen).  For example: http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=426
Also, from what I can tell, there are "premium ladies", followed by the top 10 ranking ladies, followed by the rest.  Ranking seems to be based on monthly popularity, but it doesn't particularly mean they're better (for example, a girl who is working everyday can easily get a higher ranking than a girl that may be better, but only works once or twice a week).
Finally, an interesting side note: They have cheaper prices (5000-6000 yen less) if you go between 6am-10am http://club-amour.com/system.php

In any case, after looking at the available girls on the website, I went in, and the managers at the entrance know basic english.  You're able to work things out fairly easily anyways.  Paid up, and he brought me to the board which showed the available ladies.  I finally picked Nami since she was one of the ranked ladies on the website, who was available.
I was told that there will be a 1 hour wait time, which I said was OK.  I was given a card with a number, and you go into a small lounge, where there were a whole bunch of other (horny) men waiting, and smoking is allowed.

A manager will call out numbers in Japanese.  You can easily figure out how your number is pronounced with google translate. ;)

Once called, I headed up, and I was led upstairs, and met Nami.
Facially was quite accurate, but the breasts were smaller and saggier than I thought.  The F-cups were more like an American C-cup, with sag.

However, her english conversation skills were good.  She mentioned she worked in Vancouver in the past, and breaking down the 60 minutes, I would estimate it went something like this:

- 5 minute conversation
- 5 minute washing and bath
- 15 minute nuru with rimming, titjob & BJ (that was interesting fun)
- 25 minutes edging on the nuru air mattress (she was quite skilled at this, bringing you close over and over again).
- 10 minutes cleanup wash + shampooing + bath.
- I think we went over another 10 minutes as we talked about other stuff after she got a phone call from the desk.

Other notes:
- We did kiss, but no DFK.

Overall, I enjoyed it and got a pretty mind-blowing release given she teased me for roughly 40 minutes.  Getting washed before and after was also fun.  However, I don't think I would repeat with her specifically.  She was a good conversationalist, skillful, and it was a fun time, but her body wasn't exactly in the best shape.  For 20,000 yen with no FS, I would rather see someone else

[ Last edited by  Xanduras at 21-9-2018 20:40 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
obe   24-9-2018 14:44  Karma  +10   Nice
Dr.A   22-9-2018 21:10  Karma  +7   i hope it was a BBBJ... yes usuaylly AF mean anal
stinkyfeet   22-9-2018 20:09  Karma  +5   
Whorehouse   22-9-2018 19:04  Karma  +4   Worth a shot.
mchk   22-9-2018 16:22  Karma  +5   Original
jeffzeke   22-9-2018 13:54  Karma  +10   she looks hot, thanks for sharing.