Name:  BoBo
Link: http://go141.com/en/A33020-SW-Massage-BoBo.html
Face:  4.5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $500 CIM
Repeat: Probably

Seeing as I hadn't raped BoBo for a while, I figured that I would pay her a visit.  She was available when I arrived at her place.  "Hi!" She smiled "Long time no see"  I walked into her place, she hugged me tightly "lease don't rape me!"  I kissed very gently on the lips, she responded the same way.  She asked me how I have been, I told her that I had recently landed a new job and will be starting there next month.  BoBo was very happy for me and asked me a few questions about the job as we stripped and showered.  I groped her breasts as she washed me.  "You are gonna rape again" she said "If you get me pregnant, you have to marry me."  After she finished washing me, I started kissing and groping her in the shower.  I feed on her breasts as I fingered her ls.  I raised her right leg and put over my shoulder as I ate out her ls.  BoBo started to sag and held onto my head.  She started moaning really loud "That is good!"  I continued to eat her out for a while.  We got out of her shower and dried off.  "You are gonna be nicer to me?" she asked "I think if you rape me again, I will get pregnant."  I kissed her and proceed to feed on her breasts.  She stroke my head as I feed on her breasts "You can suck on them for as long as you like.  Just don't rape me."  I laid down on her bed and she proceed to give me a catbath and a bbbj.  She put a coat on my lb and started to ride me.  BoBo rode me hard and bent down a few times to kiss me.  I sat up and feed on her breasts as she rode.  I grabbed her ass and started fucking her really hard and fast.  She pushed back on my chest "NO!  You are raping me!"  I kissed her firmly on the lips and proceed to fuck the life out of her.  I held her tight as she kept playing the innocent rape victim.  I put her on her makeup table and fucked her there.  "lease be gentle?" she plead.  I just proceed to fuck the life out of her.  I got her on her feet and fucked her in the standing position.  After a few minutes BoBo started to sag, I held her up.  "lease take me to the bed" she gasped "I can't stay on my feet anymore."  I fucked her standing doggy with her hands on her makeup table.  She kept on pleading for me to fuck her on her bed.  But I just fucked her harder and faster.  Everytime BoBo started to sag, I pulled her to her feet.  After a while I fucked her to her bed.  After she collapsed on her bed, I went to town on her, fucking her like a guy who had just gotten out of prison.  I grabbed her legs and fucked her standing wheelbarrel with her face down on the bed.  BoBo was moaning so loud that people around us could probably hear her.  He body started shaking a couple of times "It is too much!  Let me suck you off!"  I flipped her onto her back a fuck her missionary as I kissed her.  She broke off the kiss "leasee.  I can feel that you have broken the condom.  You are gonna get me pregnant if you cum!"  That just encouraged me to fuck her harder and faster.  After a while I stood up and she dropped to her knees a sucked me off.  BoBo worked my lb really good until I shot my load into her mouth!     She showed me my cum in her mouth before going into the bathroom to spit and rinse her mouth.  She walked back to me with a frown on her face "You are so mean!  You rape me again!"  I gave her a hug and a kiss.  "Next time I am gonna slam the door on you" she said "I am probably pregnant now.  You need to marry me now."  I played along "Aren't you afraid that I will rape you everyday?" I asked "If we are married"    "When I am your wife" she replied "You can fuck me anyway you want"  We cleaned up and chatted for a bit.  I paid her and she sent me off with a hug and a kiss.

Recent Ratings
Chasem   4-10-2018 09:55  Karma  +4   Excellent
gwailoplayer   24-9-2018 16:50  Karma  +3   I note the CIM, I see her periodically and am looking for a CIM replacement for Dreamy, I might have to ask about this
hamshams   24-9-2018 02:52  Karma  +3   Nice fantasy
jeffzeke   23-9-2018 10:49  Karma  +8   sounds like you both enjoy this fantasy quite a bit.
adrenal   23-9-2018 00:08  Karma  +6   
sssqblf   21-9-2018 05:11  Karma  +2   you are a good friend
batman108   21-9-2018 01:44  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks...what is sag means?
UncleDad   20-9-2018 23:41  Karma  +10   Bobo-Tastic. always.
Freelancer   20-9-2018 18:46  Karma  +8   Favorable
zzzxxxccc   20-9-2018 15:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hotjac   20-9-2018 11:46  Karma  +5   as hot as ever!