Face:  7/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length:  200AUD for 45min
Repeat: Maybe

So work brought me to Melbourne and I was keen to punt once more. Unlike last time ( See: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=64967 ) where I went to a brothel, this time I wanted to try an Asian Independent WG.

Like most countries, finding a non bait and switch independent WG online is difficult (especially Asian WGs) so after doing some research, I found that Albee was not only the real deal, but also recommended.

I arranged to meet her at a time after work, and she gave me her address, which was an apartment block in the CBD so it's very convenient. After some mixup with the level I was supposed to go to, Albee greeted me at the door.

As per my ratings up above, Albee is a good looking WG. She's not a stunner, but she's definitely attractive, especially when she greets you with a see through robe, knee high socks, and cute little cartoon print panties!
Her build is not skinny - I would say average, and with some nice breasts, and besides I'm not really one for skinny girls so I did not mind at all.

I shed my clothes and showered. I then joined Albee on the bed, where she'd stripped down herself, with just her knee high socks on.

We started off with some nice DFK and cuddling - I really wanted some good GFE and she obliged. Eventually the kissing stopped and she worked her way down to a nice BBBJ. I flipped her to lie down and changed position to feeding her my cock as I rubbed her pussy - nothing beats this view IMHO!

With the BBBJ activities over she put a rubber on, started cowgirl, and eventually we went to mish and finally doggy which I think she didn't enjoy too much... 3 positions down, I needed a rest and so she gave me a HJ as we DFKed for awhile. I just really enjoyed her body at this point, kissing, nibbling, licking all over (again I wanted some GFE!).

Finally one more round of BBBJ to get me hard once again, and cowgirl, and back to mish.... I was enjoying that when *BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Damn!
Her alarm went off to signify time was up and she then asked me if I was close. I said I'll give it one last push, and she graciously obliged...  I went hard and fast, then (because I think she was getting hot) in the middle of this pounding, she abruptly took off her knee high socks... for some reason this turned me on immensely (funny eh?) and within seconds I blew a good load.

After this, I jumped back into the shower, got dressed and gave her a kiss goodbye. Overall, a good punt.

Recent Ratings
Eskee   24-9-2018 14:55  Acceptance  +1   
12leeaj1   22-9-2018 10:03  Karma  +4   
Apples2180a   20-9-2018 02:42  Karma  +2   Nice! Thanks for sharing
obe   19-9-2018 15:35  Karma  +10   Good to see a report on Melbourne
batman108   19-9-2018 01:18  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks