Karma 80
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2018 05:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Happy Spa - Causeway Bay

One night in late July this year, I couldn't sleep very well and figured I might as well do something nice with my time. Called up one place which was busy, and then after that, called Happy Spa in causeway bay, who were happy to accommodate me with an hour massage, BM+HJ for 700.

The place is right off times Square, so very easy to get to. I went there at around 2am, so there was barely anyone on the streets, but I can imagine it's not very discreet during the daytime (if that worries you).

When I got in, there was jist one girl there, she seemed pretty decent looking. Slender figure with big boobs, wearing a tight black dress, was gonna do just fine.

After a quick shower, I got on the massage table, where I got a really decent massage, good amount of oil, strong touch, very relaxing. She would touch my balls every now and again too as a tease.

After half an hour of that, she took off the dress to reveal her very nice body (big tits!) and started with the BM, which was really nice. Good rubbing action, and big boobs really help with that. I played around with them for a while, as well as her ass and got to stroke her pussy too. Eventually she grabbed my LB and started stroking, that didn't seem to help for a few minutes, but then she started moaning very sexily and that got me over the edge and I . Showered again, got a cup of warm water (Chinese style) and I made my way out. There was another girl in the lobby who was way less attractive, so I guess I got lucky mine was free when I arrived. Good experience ultimately.

Date & Time of Session:  July 2018
Name:  didn't ask, don't really care
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43764-CB-SP ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  3.5/5 - nice Chinese girl but nothing too special
Body: 4.5/5 - thin, big tits,
Skill: 4/5 good massage and part 2
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5 sensual BM, not very much, but nice moaning
Price & Session Length:  700+100 tip
Repeat: could do, but will probably end up checking our other places instead. Lots to explore in HK.

[ Last edited by  Sokosoko at 18-9-2018 05:37 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   19-9-2018 10:55  Karma  +8   good report, thanks for sharing!
batman108   19-9-2018 01:24  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
NeverWong   18-9-2018 16:34  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Mister   18-9-2018 13:28  Karma  +2   You might not care about her name, but it would be helpful to those who are inclined to seek her out
hkpunter999   18-9-2018 08:41  Karma  +4