Nationality and language: Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $400 + 100tip 45mins
Repeat: Maybe

Seeing as the storm had died down after dinner.  I decided to see if anybody was working at the Kwing Yam Building.  I found that Boa was available, she welcomed me with a big smile and a very tight hug.  "How are you?" she asked "Has the storm died down?"  We chatted a while seeing as she didn't have any business at all.  She asked if I had given any serious thought about us.  She implored me that her feelings for me are genuine and that she wasn't lying about what she said before.  I told her that I had, but at the moment I am not interested in a relationship.  "I really do love you" she said as she hugged me.  We stripped and continued chatting.  Boa wanted to know why I wasn't interested in a relationship at moment.  I explained that I had just been in HK for a year and wanted to get my footing set before I decided if I want to pursue a relationship.  "lease call me if you do" she implored "I will quit this profession as soon as I get your call"  This went on as we got cleaned up.  Boa was kinda cute as she was pouring her heart out, that she wanted to be with me.  I told her that she would be the first girl I call if I was interested in a relationship.  She frenched me as she dried me off.  I held her tight and kissed her deeply.  I grabbed her ass and picked her up.  Boa wrapped her legs around my ass and hugged me as she returned my kiss.  She held my face in her hands and looked deeply into my eyes "I love you!"  Boa frenched me really deeply.  She stuck her tongue pretty far into my mouth.   I carried her to her bed and gave her a catbath.  I feed on her delicious breasts for a while   I didn't eat out her ls as she doesn't like that.  I kissed her inner thighs between her ls for a bit and breathed on the lips of her ls.  I kissed my way up to her lips.  We switched positions, she gave me a nice and slow catbath.  Then proceed to give me a great bbbj.  Boa teased the head of my lb by kissing it and licking it.  She sucked on my balls.  She put a coat on my lb and mounted me.  She looked into my eyes as she started to ride me.  She laid down and frenched me as she continued to ride me hard.  We switched to doggy for a bit, missionary for a long time.  Boa held me tight as I fucked her and kissed me really deeply.  "I love you!" she moaned over and over as I fucked her.  We switched back to cowgirl as I like her riding me.  She rode me hard and fast.  I sat up and feed on her breasts as she rode me.  I kissed her deeply as we both came at the same time    "See" she sighed "You feel the same way about me too.  If you didn't you wouldn't have cum the same time I did"  We laid on her bed with her on top of me.  We chatted as we rested.  Boa wanted to get to know me more and asked allot of questions about me.  She even opened up allot more about herself.  She told me about her family and what her life was like before working in this profession.  I don't know why she told me all this but she seemed to enjoy our conversation.  I noticed that it was starting to get really late and told her that we should get clean up as I have work tomorrow.  "Do you stay far from here?" she asked.  I told her that I stay a few blocks away, but didn't tell her exactly where.  She asked me to stay the night with her as she was going to call it a night anyway.  I declined her offer but she insisted on it.  I told her that I didn't want to trouble her and I would have to wake up early to go back to my place and get changed for work.  She understood what I meant.  We got clean up and continued chatting.  She gave me a very tight hug after I paid her.  "lease think about us" she asked "I promise that I will treat you really good."  We kissed and I left her place.

Recent Ratings
adrenal   23-9-2018 00:05  Karma  +6   great report
modnar   21-9-2018 12:27  Karma  +4   i had a young cutie macau spa WG / GF on off , it was wild 6 months, staying weekends at Zhu Hai , good memories
NeverWong   18-9-2018 16:38  Karma  +4   
UncleDad   18-9-2018 02:17  Karma  +10   Storm-tastic
ImageCreator   18-9-2018 00:50  Karma  +2   Anyone should know a girl who constantly professes love to someone she barely knows is mental.
MothToAFlame   18-9-2018 00:15  Acceptance  +5   Aww
batman108   17-9-2018 22:59  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
sssqblf   17-9-2018 22:49  Karma  +2   Excellent. WGs need to be treated tenderly.
hotjac   17-9-2018 22:28  Karma  +5   WGs can be fun as a gf, trust me it's worth it for a few months. If she still sounds like she has together than go anot ...
hkpunter999   17-9-2018 21:51  Karma  +6   
Freelancer   17-9-2018 18:54  Karma  +8   Just start dating the WGs dude :)
mashuk
Carnal Conqueror

UID 249308
Digest Posts 0
Credits 296
Posts 19
Karma 294
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2018 23:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Next time you go see her, tell her you dont want to pay. Then you will see how much she really loves you.

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   18-9-2018 02:17  Karma  -1   one liners go in ratings mate.
honkong2012
Lustful Lord

UID 58001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 784
Posts 195
Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2018 19:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
OM. You might actually be surprised so be careful what you try. I had a WG refuse my money after a session. I continued to see her for a while and she never wanted money. She took it even further and started to buy me things. In the end I started wondering who was the one working

Recent Ratings
modnar   21-9-2018 12:25  Karma  +4   
soundwave   21-9-2018 11:33  Karma  +1   I never heard that happen before...