Link:
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: none
PSE: none
Price & Session Length:  500 (quick punt)
Repeat: Most likely not

My first time going to the infamous building of HK, was a bit intimidating as the bright lobby and the long wait for the elevators, but I figured I might as well explore around. Started to make my rounds from the top and worked my way to the bottom. Saw one or 2 cute girls that looked great but I'm a bit hesitant as they didn't speak or didn't look at all enthusiastic to me.  Might have been It was during lunch hours and not many has started working, so after a good 10 floors or so, I started to make my way up back to the top. Picked the girl from the 20th floor, she had a great smile and was welcoming. By then, I was dripping with sweat and she offered to give me a pack of Lemon Tea which I politely declined, she started to remove my clothes and lead me to the shower. Quick rinse and scrub, asked me if the water temp was good, but nothing special, and she paid extra attention to clean my LB with soap and passed me a towel to dry. Her body is nice , B cup naturals with a minor sagging, smooth skin, and non smoker. I find her quite sexy like that and she pointed to the bed and told me to lie down. Capped me and went for a CBJ. Went for a good 5 mins and had a nice suction grip to it. Re-capped again and started to CG me and she was wet. Great eye contact throughout but did not allow LK or anything. Switched to Missionary and had her raise up her legs for deeper penetration. After a few mins I got real sweaty and she started to get some napkin and wiped me and I knew time was almost up, so she asked nicely if i needed a HJ to finish, but I said im almost there so she looked at me with her (fuck me look eye contact and) then hold me tightly and i couldnt hold it anymore and unloaded in missionary. Overall, it was a decent encounter, but rushed. Not sure if I will be back for another.

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   27-9-2018 00:04  Acceptance  +1   Nice
jeffzeke   19-9-2018 10:57  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing.
MothToAFlame   18-9-2018 00:34  Acceptance  +3   You know you'll be back again!
batman108   17-9-2018 22:59  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Freelancer   17-9-2018 18:56  Karma  +4   Favorable
RockyRockstar   17-9-2018 16:22  Karma  +3   Very much like my Fuji experience only I did have to have the HJ finish!