Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: THB 2500 + 1000 bf
Repeat: No

Had a night in BKK free to myself and was debating on what to do with the weather raining on and off. Should I use smooci or nana/soi. Around 830pm took advantage of a dry window and trekked over to nana. I will say that the tarp covering the whole venue was pretty ideal.

Started at Bangkok bunnies which is one of my favs but didn’t find anything I liked. The girls were defo preoccupied catching some of the ping pong balls. Over to rainbow 4 which is always crowded, took the back way up and somehow avoided getting accosted by the ladyboys (a first for me). Rainbow was packed to the brim with Japanese tourists and the only open seats were to share booths or up front, both of which were not ideal for me. I didn’t grab a drink at rainbow and instead opted to go to Twister, which has a better vibe in my opinion. Even though the girls at rainbow are better looking on average, they seem to be bored out of their minds on stage, and I rarely see anyone sitting with the patrons.

Upon entering twister, opted for right side of the room. Immediately there were some good lookers. Ordered a beer and began scoping around. The first girl I talked to was super cute. Her name was Fon, #129. Petite, full back tatttoo and small b cups. We hit it off pretty well but she immediately brought up barfine and ST fee quote which was 3k. As I wasn’t ready to settle at this point, I passed and she went back on stage. Soon I saw Toy get on stage, #444 (bad luck in Chinese haha). She was similar to Fon except had a nice set of man mades. Same massive back tattoo + some other ink. She was super friendly and we hit it off, bought a couple of drinks for her and some of the waitresses and fooled around a bit. Her nips were super sensitive as I rubbed them through her top. Chatted about a bunch of topics, she was 25, didn’t like her dark skin? And wished she was shorter (mind you she was about 16cm). She also mentioned that Asian guys normally don’t go for her (I’m ABC) because she’s more “voluptuous” instead of cute and petite. At no point did she hound me for drinks or barfine so I was pretty happy. Also mentioned that she had a kid but no belly baby damage (but she did show me c section scar), which wasn’t too noticeable.

I ask her how much ST was, and she said “whatever you want”. I said normally I’d pay 2.5k and she agreed on the spot. Pay barfine + drinks tab, and off we go back to my hotel. Mutual shower, no preview there but a lot of playing with lb. onto bed for some sensual makeout, which started in the bar. Lkf and dfk and she mounted me though was careful for lb not to go in. Great bbbj, not too deep but nice and wet with good suction, and I go to get the dom. lS was very tight so felt sensational (I was using durex fire and ice, which provides this tingling sensation). Toy got on top first and controlled the pace, but as I picked it up she got more and more vocal. Flipped her on her back and pounded in doggy with a great view of that tattoo and slipped a finger up her bum with no complaint. I stayed there for a while (shorter than I typically would) and fired shortly thereafter. Helps me get the dom off and we go to clean up. As I head in the bathroom I notice a ton of red marks all over my torso, nipples and cheeks. Thought they were hickeys but nope, just lipstick marks all over . Slipped the cash in her purse as she dressed and noticed she was putting on the same bottom as before so I asked. She told me normally she’d go home after to see her kid, but her friend was still at Twister super bored so she’s going back to keep her company. All in all, super friendly girl, with good chemistry and bubbly personality. I probably wouldn’t repeat just cuz of the sheer number of women in bkk but by no means a bad punt

Recent Ratings
agamemnon33   4-10-2018 09:29  Karma  +3   nice
lefeu   28-9-2018 09:30  Karma  +6   
Nycpunter   21-9-2018 23:34  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   18-9-2018 15:21  Karma  +8   
ImageCreator   18-9-2018 00:55  Karma  +2   The same bottom as before...??
batman108   17-9-2018 23:01  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   17-9-2018 22:33  Karma  +3   Nice find - thanks for recommending the various bars
Freelancer   17-9-2018 18:58  Karma  +6   Favorable
Panhandler   17-9-2018 18:02  Karma  +3   
RockyRockstar   17-9-2018 16:27  Karma  +3   Nice and yes hard to repeat in LOS when you have so many options!
obe   17-9-2018 12:23  Karma  +10   Excellent