Karma 224
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2018 00:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Punting in Cabo San Lucas

I recently returned from a bachelor party in Cabo San Lucas. Not much has changed since my visit a while back. We stayed at an all inclusive resort. Needless to say, there was eye candy everywhere. We met a few girls at the hotel bar and they agreed to go downtown to the clubs with us. They were incredibly hot and it was getting hot and heated. A few drinks later the conversation steered into going to a strip club. Two of the girls had never been and since its something they likely won't do once they get home, were more than eager to go. We went to the first strip club and it was way too high end. I wanted to go some place a little cheap and dirty because there are no limits to strip clubs there. On our third try, we found what we were looking forward. Full nudity, not a lot of customers, 10+ dancers. We were buying lap dances and the strippers were pulling all the girls on stage and stripping them. It was definitely a first for me. We even partook in private lap dances with our new friends. It was very sweaty in there. Unfortunately, by the name we finished partying, it was already 4 am and nobody had the energy to do anything else. Even more unfortunately, the girls were leaving that day. We said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers. Since we didn't get any real action that day, we had to look for plan B. My friend went up to one of the bellboys and flat out asked him where we can get some girls. The bellboy gave us a whatsapp number and shortly after, my jaw dropped. We got pictures of the lineup of girls available. We knew they had to be photo shopped but they were so hot we'd be happy if they resemble 70% of their picture. They were all aged 18-24.  It was either in-call or out-call for $100 an hour. We exchanged texts with our contact and because our hotel didn't allow outsiders, we had to meet them at a motel. It was very sketchy too us but there was 8 of us so we thought what the heck, and went with it. The motel was exactly what you would expect in a third world country. It was a love motel that charged $20 per hour. We waited about 10 minutes and then 2 cars pulled up. My initial thought, being in a 3rd world country, was that we got setup and are a few minutes away from being robbed. The thing about me is that recently got out of a 6 year long relationship so "punting" is relatively new to me. But then I saw the beautiful girl in the front seat, and then 3 more girls in the backseat and I knew we hit the jackpot. They were all incredibly hot. All different size. Some petite, some super busty. They were latinas so they all had wonderful curves. We didn't know how to choose. That in itself took about 10 minutes. LOL. We were negotiating with each other on who gets who. Quite funny actually. The one I selected was Diya. She was 20 and petite, about 5'4 with nice Bs. Since there were no reviews, (which is why I'm so grateful for this FORUM), I didn't know what to expect. The motel itself was really cheap. Nothing more than a bed with questionable hygiene, 2 clean towels, and a very dysfunctional shower. Diya didn't speak any English and my Spanish is barely passable so our communication was done through Google translate. She was really friendly and help me take off my clothes. I removed hers and asked if she wanted to shower. To my surprise she said yes and we showered together. She was definitely my cup of tea. She had smooth skin, tight body like you would expect of someone of her age, and just really proportionate curves. In the States, she would have definitely been someones trophy girlfriend or wife. I digress on the disparity. We went to the bed. I don't like to rush things so we chatted as much as we could and cuddled a bit. Very GFE. We then move on to the good stuff, cbj, cowgirl, missionary, doggy. I asked her if i could pick her up because she was so petite and she said yes. One of my favorite positions so I was in heaven. She was just so beautiful to look at. I finished and we showered together. We went back outside where some of the guys and their partner was waiting. This was my first punt in years and it was awesome. Like clockwork, an hour on the dot, their ride came and picked them up. We all exchanged our experiences with the girls and a few of the guys tried out different girls the next day.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   18-9-2018 01:15  Karma  +2   Nice, but paragraphs please!
batman108   17-9-2018 23:02  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   17-9-2018 19:06  Karma  +3   Nice find - Cabo has changed a lot since I used to live there for a month or more in the early 80s. I wish it had this a ...
RockyRockstar   17-9-2018 16:25  Karma  +3   Nice but try using the report template next time! And possibly paragraphs.....
thevampireguy   17-9-2018 13:00  Karma  +2   Favorable
Coffeee   17-9-2018 04:57  Karma  +4   Sounds like an adventure!
illogic123   17-9-2018 03:13  Acceptance  +1   Great write up ! Thanks for sharing