Registered 22-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2018 08:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
roes - Spring Spa,TST

Date & Time of Session: Sept 14th
Location: Flat D, 8/F, Wing Lee Bldg., 27 - 33 Kimberley Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui
Name:  roes
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43213-TST-S ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Speaks Mandarin only
Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $800 + 100
Repeat: Yes

Okay, this is going to be a 2 in 1 report (you can jump to the third paragraph if you don’t want to hear about my bad experience at GFF spa).

I added GFF Spa on WeChat a while back, and saw a gal (Abby) who is pretty attractive, not to mention, she speaks Cantonese. I made a reservation for the afternoon, a couple minutes later, it’s conformed. Arrived in TST, on-time for my reservation, the door opens and a pretty cute gal asked if I made a reservation. I said “yes, I’m here for Abby”.  She didn’t look happy, just shouted “Abby, you have a guest”. Okay, Abby (short and a bit dark) came over directed me to the room and asked me to shower. After shower,  I realized I wasn’t given a towel (note to self:remember to demand a towel before showering). So I just walked out dripping wet and took one on the shelve. The floor is soaking wet and I don’t care. That’s not a good start. Abby knocked on the door and came in. She didn’t say anything, just started the dry massage (it was weak). About 20 minutes in, she asked if I wanted nuru.  I said no, then she told me to flip. She tease and played with my LB. after a while, she just stroke my LB and then I    The whole session lasted 35 minutes. There was no communication, no connection, no girlfriend feel. GFF my ass!!  Worse experience ever!! I gave her 600+ 30 and left. The place has prudential, I just think I picked the wrong gal. Or maybe I should just stick with my top three places (miss spa, sweet spa, and spring spa).

After a disappointing session at GFF spa, I needed a quick recovery tonight. Last Thursday night (about 1am), I was at Spring Spa, right when I was about to leave, I encountered a young cutie with her face mask who was looking and smiling at me......I waved and she waved back i don’t remember why I didn’t look her up right there and then, but did find her on wechat now. I made a reservation for 10pm, conformed.

I arrived on-time, a cutie opened the door and asked me if I made an appointment.  I said yes, 10pm. She politely directed me to the room handed me a towel and told me to shower first best of class service here! Roes came in and wow, what a beauty. She doesn’t speak English or Cantonese, so communication was a bit difficult. She said she remember me from last week, and said was happy to see me. With my limited Mandarin, I told her I missed her and was thinking about her. She started with a pretty nice body massage (not towel massage) all hands to body. She worked from the top of my shoulder to the bottom of my toes. I’m loving it so far. I love how she uses her nails to tease me.  After a few minutes, she asked me if I want to do nuru. Yes, of course. Oh man, this is as best as the one I had recent, but miss spa hot oil is still my fav. Oiled up my body and sliding up and down while she making seeexxxxy moan sound. I sniff her beautiful hair like a perv. She finished me up with a Hj while I wrap my arms around her body. I couldn’t hold and I   very satisfy. Showered, she gave me a big hug, and told me to come back soon. Yeah, can’t wait

[ Last edited by  lovely_juice69 at 16-9-2018 08:35 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mchk   20-9-2018 19:28  Karma  +5   Excellent, what a beauty.
batman108   17-9-2018 23:04  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
SimonTheShark   17-9-2018 15:46  Karma  +5   You could see her smile through the mask. That's quite a grin
Coffeee   17-9-2018 05:03  Karma  +4   Great report. Thanks for posting!
hotjac   16-9-2018 21:27  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing she sounds and looks great
hkpunter999   16-9-2018 18:37  Karma  +4   
Mister   16-9-2018 17:42  Karma  +4   Favorable
UncleDad   16-9-2018 11:58  Karma  +10   Rose-tastic
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2018 17:47  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by lovely_juice69 at 16-9-2018 08:32
asked me if I want to do nuru. Yes, of course. Oh man, this is as best as the one I had recent, but miss spa hot oil is still my fav.

So, what was the difference among the 3 sessions, and what was so special about the one at Miss ($900 rather than $800)?
Aragon2
Nookie Newbie

UID 233440
Digest Posts 0
Credits 81
Posts 6
Karma 80
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-3-2018
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2018 18:43  Profile P.M. 
I cant speak for the OP, but whether I pay $600, or $800 or even $900 really depends on the spur of the moment and what "extras' I can get, along with the girls attitude.

I always go in these places thinking I'm not going to spend anything more than $500 but ending walking away short by more.

If its a shit session, and I've had a few, its straight out $500.

But if the girl has been really nice, puts out and does it with a smile, you cannot just pay her the min. That would be morally wrong.

Rose looks like a good one

Recent Ratings
Mister   16-9-2018 22:20  Karma  +1   Agreed. But he went for nuru, which varies in quality and price, from $800 to $900 (including tips), among spas