[India][Pune] Orchid Massage part two

Date: June 18th
Name: Never got it
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill 5/5
Time: 90 minutes
Cost: 6300 rp

A few days after my previous experience I returned to Orchid.  Since I now knew that a body to body massage was possible I thought that I’d give it another try.  This time the masseuse was another Thai woman.  She was a little older with her hair in a long pony tail.  She was very striking in appearance although she didn’t smile much and her attitude was all business.  Just like the previous girl her massage was spectacular.  She had very strong hands and gave me a very thorough massage that even included her climbing onto the table to get all of her weight into it.  Not that she weighed much, but I appreciated the effort.  After the flip she continued the massage for a few minutes before asking if I would like a ‘special massage’. It’s like they’re working from a script.  

I asked for body to body and she quoted me 4000 rupees.  Seemed a bit high, but I was in no shape to say no.  She stepped away from the table and started to reveal one of the best milf bodies that I’ve ever seen.  You could not tell in her massage outfit that she was hiding such a beautiful feminine form under there.  She was short, maybe 155 cm or so and not more than 46 kg at most.  She had implants, but they were magnificent and a very good size for her little frame.  They were actually pretty big, but they fit her well because she had really large nipples that were at full attention.  She told me to lay back down.  I guess I had raised up while she was undressing to enjoy the site of her stripping.

I laid back and she put oil on her hands and started to rub my chest.  She continued down to my thighs and mad sure that i was thoroughly covered in oil.  She then oiled herself up and climbed on top of me.  I think in past experiences they usually started on my back, but I was just going to go with the flow.  She started sliding all over me.  Long slow movements and I could feel her nipples as they grazed my body.  Needless say I was hard as a rock.  She made sure that she kept my cock in constant contact with her oily little body. At one point she spun around and was kind of sitting up with my cock between her thighs.  She started rocking back and forth so I took the opportunity to grab her waist and started moving her hips in a circular motion.  She immediately got into the rhythm and started raising and lowering her clinched thighs around my cock.

This lasted a few minutes and just before I blew my load she quickly spun around again and laid flat against me.  Her hand had now gripped my cock and her face was just inches from mine as she stroked away.  I tried to kiss her but she turned her cheek to me.  No big deal. She kept sliding up and down and stroking away. I reached around and grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her against me as hard as I could.  She let go with her hand, but the friction of her body being held so close to mine was enough for me to finish.  I felt several waves of warm cum squirt between our bellies. She laid perfectly still to let me get it all out.  Afterward she hoped up and got a wet towel to clean us off.  She then got dressed and started the shower for me.  

I showered and she took me back to the waiting room where they had tea and water again.  Although it was very business like, it wasn’t at all mechanical.  A short ride in an auto rickshaw and I was back to the Westin for a nap.

Recent Ratings
batman108   17-9-2018 23:21  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Jimster101   15-9-2018 11:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Wish I could get to India soon!
austin821   14-9-2018 13:19  Karma  +5   Excellent
UncleDad   14-9-2018 09:30  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic
halfclover   14-9-2018 06:26  Karma  +8   “I was in no condition to say no”, now that was funny. I know that feeling.
hkpunter999   14-9-2018 04:59  Karma  +6   
Coffeee   14-9-2018 04:58  Karma  +4   Well written and enjoyable report.
Panhandler
Carnal Conqueror

UID 248337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 363
Posts 21
Karma 360
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-8-2018
Location Texas
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2018 02:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
FYI.  The exchange rate at the time was 65 rupees to 1 US dollar.
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4468
Posts 2448
Karma 4401
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2018 04:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Panhandler's post

Bfo, so the massage is 2300 std., and all are extras?
Did they offer FS? or did you ask when they asked for "special massage"?
Some agents offer me college girls FS for 10,000, and I'm not sue they are college girls.  Pics sent are totally different from girls who show up B&S, since they ask you to deposit money in advance.
Panhandler
Carnal Conqueror

UID 248337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 363
Posts 21
Karma 360
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-8-2018
Location Texas
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2018 06:23  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by flowmon at 14-9-2018 04:44
Bfo, so the massage is 2300 std., and all are extras?
Did they offer FS? or did you ask when they asked for "special massage"?
Some agents offer me college girls FS for 10,000, and I'm not s ...

Correct. The massage was 2300.  I did not inquire about FS, but I highly doubt that it is offered.