Acceptance 99
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2018 13:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jenny Aka Amanda

Date & Time of Session:  12/9/18 12.20 PM
Name:  Phone appointment Jenny On Database but if you put number in Wechat its Amanda
Nationality & Language: Chinese and English
Face:  2.5/5 (better in person)
Body:  3/5 ( Bolt on tits felt like rock)
Skill: 2/5
Service: average
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $700
Repeat: No

Looked up on database looked good, went to wechat fed in number, and back came Amanda, so texted, got quick reply I said could I come at 12.30 she said no, after 2 pm, I said too late sorry. Next I get a text saying its Ok come now, so off I set, about 10 Minutes from the office, Texted to get exact floor etc, went up, well she opens the door, and I quickly realised it wasn't person in the pictures which always pisses me off, anyway decided to stay mistake.  Was not offered a shower, but was OK, as I was quite fresh from the morning shower. Laid face down she commenced a perfunctory massage, very
average, after about 5 Minutes she said would I like oil, so I said OK, she then started brushing balls, arse etc, wasnt doing that much, she said body to body, I asked how much she said $900 all in, so I reluctantly agreed, she stripped off Top and started rubbing Rock hard tits on my Back, she still had panties on, but I stuck my hand down there anyway and it was a huge thick bush, so at this stage I had already been turned off, meanwhile there is a continuous beeping of the phone maybe two phones, and when I thought matters could not get worse they did, next door styarting making pot noodles or the like, and banging and stirring the cup with a metal spoon, I then realised the walls did not go to the ceiling, hence the noise, and to cap it all miss pot Noodle's phone started ringing, and she answered it and started  conversation in a loud voice. I then said enough, much too noisy I am not enjoying tis, and got off the bed and proceeded top dress. She kept apologising and shouting at the girl next door in
Cantonese, In fairness she then said $700, which I couldnt argue with or chose not to, again she apologised and I was on my way. I guess I should have withdrawn when she opened the door. I will know better next time.

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   29-9-2018 01:22  Acceptance  +1   
bohica   19-9-2018 08:06  Karma  +3   Jenny, I got your number...
mchk   14-9-2018 13:56  Karma  +4   Sympathy Ks
batman108   13-9-2018 04:33  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   12-9-2018 20:13  Karma  +6   
porkchops   12-9-2018 14:03  Karma  +4   We live and learn, thanks for sharing!