Acceptance 42
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2018 20:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Six1435 under agent Y

Date & Time of Session:  Friday 7 September, afternoon
Name: I believe it was Y1356 but now Six1435. Didn't ask her name.
Link: https://go141.com/en/A78938-MK-HoneyGirls-Six1435.html
Agent: 4.5/5 Saw her under agent Y last Friday but she is now with Six.
Nationality & Language: PRC and Putonghua. Could speak a little Cantonese.
Age: Probably around late 20's to early 30's though could be younger.
Face: 3.8/5 Pretty in her own way. The photos are accurate though brightened out.
Body: 3.5/5 Slim petite body. Half a point off for droopy tits though they still felt great.  
Skill: 4/5 Seemed experienced and was able to squeeze her pussy.
Service: 3/5 She provided good service in that she was willing to change to any position and gave good eye contact during the deed.
GFE: 4/5 Very compliant
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 600 plus additional 100 for BBBJ  
Repeat: No

Felt like a skinny girl and this girl seemed to fit the bill. Smooth booking with the agent and went to the hotel. Was a little nervous whether the girl was going to be like the photos but relieved when I saw her. She was in one of those sailor outfits (white and blue uniform) with her butt half out the short skirt. Slim girl which is what I had wanted. We showered and got a real towel which I appreciated (hate those disposal towels which many girls use these days). She also helped to towel me down. On the bed she got on top and did the whole cat licking thing heading down to little bro. She stopped and asked if I wanted a BBBJ which I said yes to. It lasted maybe two minutes before she capped me and asked me to get on top. Did a few positions and she seemed to get into it. Skilful in bed and able to squeeze her little sister which felt great. Didn't last too long and finished in missionary looking into her eyes which was kind of hot.

The part of the service I didn't like was that when I paid her she told me it was an additional 100 which she had not told me about at the time. For me I wasn't that big a deal but she should have told me at the time. I don't think this would happen with agent SIX as it has always been one price.

Recent Ratings
porkchops   11-9-2018 06:47  Karma  +6   Thanks!
batman108   11-9-2018 02:12  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
godisdead   10-9-2018 22:24  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report. Shame you weren’t told upfront about the price. Usually there is if they ask...