Registered 24-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2018 22:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Angel

Angel
Date: Aug 2018
Fuji 9fb1
Face: 4/5 Pleasing face, long black hair with bleached streaks.  Maybe late 20s, early 30s
Body: 4/5. Short (5'5") with very slim, fit athletic frame (with a light 6 pack), with huge bolt ons (for her frame) 38Cs
Skill: 4/5. Good CBJ, enthusiastic CG and writhing hips
GFE: 3/5. Conversational and easy to get along with but no LFK, DFK or BBBj
Damage: $500 x 2 (double session)
WIR: Yes

Was doing a top to bottom browse of Fuji, as my regular was unavailable and came across Angel.

She is a bit short, but has a very tight body with big tits for her frame (bolt ons), and very easy on the eye so decided to give her a try.

She strips down and reveals an exceedingly athletic body with a light six pack which really turns me on.  I normally have difficulty with a 30 min session and hate time pressure, so told her upfront that I wanted a double session, to which she was agreeable.

Pre shower was normal with a good scrub and some casual chit chat.  I believe she may be a Mainlander but is naturalized and speaks Cantonese like a local, and is a long term stay.

Onto the bad with a cat bath, lots of stroking and teasing which was very unrushed.  Although, I'm not sure if this is her normal attitude, or simply because I had told her an hour upfront.

Her tits are massive for her petite frame, but she has had some work done, and you can feel the silicone implants, but it's still very tasteful and looks great on her.

CBJ was high quality with good tempo and rhythm, gentle long strokes, with ball play and no ridiculous slurping / gagging.  Unrushed and great technique.

CG with excellent rhythm with great mix of humping, grinding, arching her back and moaning.  We switch over and I try to turn her around for doggie, but she says she's a little scared and worried about my size and suggests mish instead.  Normally this is a mood killer for me - whenever girls complain about size. But in this case, her attitude and tone was very accommodating and not the typical 'too big complaint', so I was ok with it.

I ease into her in mish, and gradually accelerate to combat speed.  She's got a good o face and very flexible with her legs.  High point was she wasn't just laying there in your typical WG fashion, but subtly twisting and engaging her hips with my thrusts.  Excellent attitude and great technique as it really felt as if she's into it.  I manipulate her legs into several variations of mish and we're going at it for a solid 10 min, but I start to get tired and take a break.

LB is still rock hard, but just can't push it over the climax threshold so I take a timeout to catch a breather.  Again great attitude from her (possibly because of the 1 hour session), but she snuggled up under my arm for a cuddle whilst using one hand to explore  the rest of my body.  I similarly play with her nipples and stroke her body whilst engaging in some casual chit chat.  All very natural and total GFE experience.

After the time out, she moves down with a fresh condom for another CBJ before we go for another great session in mish.  Normally, I have a lot of difficulty finishing, but timeouts help a lot and 2nd time round I can better gauge depth and rhythm to bring it home.  She remains enthusiastic and her hip work whilst I'm pounding in mish is fantastic.  Perfectly matched rhythm and motion, with a satisfying finish.

More post coital cuddling and pillow talk before shower.

Only thing lacking was DFK / LFK.

One of my better punts in recent memory, and will definitely visit her again.

Recent Ratings
Longhairon   28-9-2018 19:21  Acceptance  +1   Good sharing
adrenal   12-9-2018 01:22  Karma  +6   this angel have a tattoo?
HorndogJim   11-9-2018 23:02  Karma  +2   Good report thanks man
batman108   11-9-2018 02:38  Acceptance  +6   awesome and thanks
blast77   9-9-2018 12:27  Karma  +6   Excellent