Location The World
Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2018 15:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My take on Nuru Spa's Wei Wei

Name: Wei Wei
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSpa.html
Looks: 9/10  (GND, sweet looking)
Body: 10/10. (Good D cup tits, overflows my big hands)     
GFE: 10/10  (LFK)
PSE: 8/10
Damage: HKD1600 80 mins
retry: next time she's in town

I needed some relax time so I Whatsapp mamasan and she sent me the intown girl, but she knows I'm a big tits guys so she told me right away: tomorrow new girl (Tuesday) you will like her

And then Bam ! Tits in my face, I had to book a session. So here we go for the day after, first things first...
Traditional setup (nothing new since they opened), little introduction and I help her to remove her bikini (same as the pics) and I can grab these lovely perfect tits. I think it's my first Chinese girl with perfect tits like these. I was in heaven before the shower. Too bad her butt is very flat Chinese. The more I think, the more I want to send them to the Gym and use this stepper til they got hard rock butts. That would be awesome.

Shower is nice, not the best, a bit of fake moaning when she rubs her tits on my back, grabs my dick from behind, rimming in the same move. Quite nice. A bit of BBBJ after the blue liquid. She has a special soap for where her tongue goes... so if you get that gel, you're going to be licked there

Then we move to the table for a nice relaxing (a bit strong) massage. Dry first, good use of elbows (I was full of tensions) and then oil. Some rubbing while she's around, and my hand finds it's way gently along her curves I really appreciate her big funbags on my head when she works my back spine
In the middle of the arm and torso massage, I can't stand more and I have to start massaging her offered pussy. She's already wet and ask me not to put any fingers in (anyhow, I know the drill: they are getting stretched and grinded all week so it's all about preservation). After 2mn, I grab her to eat her as her pussy is getting drenched. She's really into it and very sensitive. She tastes good and I raised her facesitting so I can grab her boobs at the same time. She can't stand it, and try to escape several times.

I'm hard as a rock, but very excited, and some precum is showing up, so she doesn't want to suck me... Time out ! Baby wipes break...

Back to Action ! She flips me, ostrich mode: head in the hole, butt in the air, and she milks me a bit (last drips of precum) and starts to rim and backwards BBBJ that drives me crazy. I have to stop her otherwise she'll get the full load. Flip again on my back and come here little kitty for a nice 69. I think I sensed some nice pussy contractions there and she stopped licking and sucking for a while just to enjoy... She's very sensitive when receiving rimming: always a little cry (oups!). She's back into 69 and gets very slipery suck and I finally come .

Shower break, and I notice that we're already close to an hour, so that's going to be a short Nuru... SETUP... Asian squat  :/ not very sexy.

I lay down on the wobbly air mattress and straight into the game: good nuru, nice tits, and very sensual as she already very aroused. I flip on the other side for some LFK (I tried DFK, but she pulled back). She's enjoying the rub on my thighs while massaging my body with her great tits. Midway she sits and lift my butt so my dick is in the middle of this love valley and there goes the slippery up and downs. Unfortunately it won't last long and I had to let it go   No time for real rubber action.

Shower time (3rd) and some more rubbing & kissing action. A last kiss on her lovely nipples and voila.

Overall very good girl. Too bad I'm going there where I'm too tired, but that's my call... I want to relax and get the tensions out: 100% achieved !

I could get a regular relationship with her

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
zebra   10-9-2018 17:18  Karma  +5   
batman108   8-9-2018 13:11  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
theworm   7-9-2018 23:57  Karma  +5   Excellent