Nationality & Language: Thai, little English
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill:  4/5
Service:  5/5
GFE:  2/5
PSE:  5/5
Price & Session Length: THB 2500 + 500 tip
Repeat:  Yes, but unlikely that our paths will cross again.

It was late and I just had a mediocre experience with the bargirl from Twister. I had an early flight so I was just going to dad back to my hotel and call it a night.  I was approached by a pretty African FL, but I said no.  But as luck would have it, I had to pass Thermae to get to my hotel.

What the heck, I’ll just make a quick loop so I can get one last look at the talent and then head back to my room.  I walked in, bought a drink and started to make the loop.  A little more than half way around I spot this tiny little thing in jean shorts, tennis shoes, t-shirt and ball cap.  Her hair covered her face so I didn’t really get a feel for her age.  I thought that she was talking to the man standing next to her, so I moved past and sat on one of the stools nearby.   She looked my way and smiled at me.  She apparently was not in a conversation, so I motioned her over.  When she got close I could see that she was young, early twenties and tiny, tiny, tiny.  We chatted for a minute and she told me her name was Inna.  I asked about ST and she quoted 2500.

My hotel is literally just a 5 minute walk so we headed that way.  We ended up in the elevator of my hotel with another white guy and Asian woman.  Inna made a comment the the other guy and I looked the same.   I told her that all white guys look alike.   She and other girl laughed, but this fella did not find it funny.  Once in the room we showered individually and met up again near the bed.

Have I mentioned that she is tiny?  Maybe 148 cm and 38kg.  Of course she had small boobs, but she actually had a little bubble butt.  It was like someone had miniaturized a really hot girl.  We started kissing, but because of the difference in height it was a little awkward.  We laid down on the bed and that seemed to even things up.  She pulled away and laid flat on her back and pointed at her tots and said, “these are for you”.   Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I went in.  They were very responsive and she seemed to be having fun.  After several minutes she pointed to neatly shaved pussy and said, “you eat here, I like.”  Again, followed orders and went to town on her.  

After what seemed like a genuine ‘O’ for her she pulled up and pointed at my cock and said! ‘I eat there’.  It was a statement, not a question so I flipped onto my back and she moved around and started to give the wettest, sloppiest blowjob that I’ve ever had.  For her age, she had skills!  When I finally pulled her away my crotch was soaked.  

Now it was time to see what else she knows.  We hstarted with me on top to get things fitted properly.  This was fun and I could tell that she could take a dick.  So I decided to have some real fun.  I stood up and pulled over to the edge of the bed.  I then lifted her legs and put my arms underneath them.  The look on her face told me that she had no idea where this was going.  I then put my hands behind her shoulders and lifted her entire body.  I pulled her close to me and then lowered her onto my cock.  It felt amazing having her little body bouncing up and down like this.   She was giggling and letting out these sexy little sounds.  After a few minutes I lowered her upper body so that I was holding her arms around her elbows.  Her legs were still wrapped around me but her upper body was at a 90degree angle to mine.  I started thrusting away and this made her hips move away and then come crashing back into me with my cock never leaving her tight snatch.  This could only happen with a true spinner like this one.

I put her back on the bed and then I stood over her, reached down and grabbed her hips and raised her ass off the bed so that she almost standing on her head.  She balanced herself with her arms and I managed to get between her legs.  I pushed my cock down and plunged it into her.  This lasted for a few minutes and then she kind of gave up with arms.  She then got on top of me for a little cowgirl and I blew my load.  

After a long time catching our breath we got dressed.  I gave her the 2500 plus another 500 tip.  She couldn’t believe that I was giving her extra.  I walked her downstairs and got in a cab and took off.  I went upstairs and finished packing.

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   8-10-2018 22:48  Acceptance  +2   
Coffeee   8-10-2018 03:54  Karma  +4   Great report!
dirk69   7-10-2018 09:50  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JJJ37   1-10-2018 07:53  Karma  +6   "I’ll just make a quick loop" lol
Yyyyyyal   25-9-2018 05:24  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
batman108   7-9-2018 13:21  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
john1958   7-9-2018 03:35  Karma  +5   Nice one
calaisien   6-9-2018 18:57  Karma  +5   
obe   6-9-2018 18:51  Karma  +10   Excellent
JiminyG   6-9-2018 15:38  Karma  +3   Nice report
austin821   6-9-2018 14:33  Karma  +4   Cheers
Sibil2   6-9-2018 12:49  Karma  +5   Long shot but you didn’t get her Line ID did you?
thaunknown   6-9-2018 12:20  Karma  +2   
Freelancer   6-9-2018 07:08  Karma  +4   Heading back to Thermae myself tonight
Panhandler
Carnal Conqueror

UID 248337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 363
Posts 21
Karma 360
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-8-2018
Location Texas
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2018 10:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Freelancer...looking forward to hear about your trip to Thermae tonight.   I have to say that I loved the variety that was available. Good luck.
Panhandler
Carnal Conqueror

UID 248337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 363
Posts 21
Karma 360
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-8-2018
Location Texas
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2018 20:04  Profile P.M. 
I did not get her Line ID.  Sorry, I was leaving early the next morning and didn’t know if I would ever be back.  I’m not one to repeat anyway and I didn’t see a need to leave a trail.  

Thanks for reading and especially the karma and acceptance!

Recent Ratings
Sibil2   7-10-2018 08:46  Karma  +5   Thanks anyway
obe   11-9-2018 21:38  Karma  +5   
Montecristo111
Nookie Newbie

UID 122352
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-10-2014
Location Italy
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2018 00:14  Profile P.M. 
Good girl you were lucky to find a young girl with some experience

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   7-10-2018 08:52  Acceptance  -1   Irrelevant
Dr.A   7-10-2018 04:22  Acceptance  -1   Irrelevant
Freelancer   7-10-2018 02:47  Karma  -1   Irrelevant
dirk69
Carnal Conqueror

UID 90015
Digest Posts 0
Credits 411
Posts 36
Karma 409
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2018 09:52  Profile P.M. 
Thermal is always good for a "quick loop".  I find it's the best chance of finding a real girl who is doing it on the side, vs. hardened pros from go-gos or massage places.  I've had good luck there, will post my experience if I can figure out how!
akon29
Nookie Newbie

UID 250290
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15
Posts 2
Karma 15
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2018 14:53  Profile P.M. 
Thermae tips

For those staying at the Manhattan Hotel, u dun have to go all the way to Sukhumvit to enter. There’s a “secret” back way right next to the hotel, just before the tailor. It’s unmarked unless u look up and see the Ruamchitt sign. The gate is always open. Some motorcycles will be parked inside. This is actually the extension to Thermae’s toilet. It’s also good to know about this entrance/exit in case u need to escape from or avoid someone.

Inside Thermae and the hotel lobby are strictly non-smoking. If u need to light up, u can go out the front entrance or go to the Thermae toilet and sit on the steps.

If ur inside Thermae, the way to the toilet is to go out the back door, up the stairs, hang a left (the hotel lobby is to ur right) and go down the stairs. There r some wash basins too. The toilet is for boys and girls. Ur expected to hand a tip to the lady vendor sitting on the steps. The hotel also has a CR to the right of the front desk. But Thermae customers have to pay a fee to the lady sitting at the table in front of the CR.

There is no cover charge/admission fee to Thermae, but ur required to buy a drink. If u enter thru the front door, the bar is to ur immediate left. The waiters will usually make u go straight to the bar and order a drink, before u can take a look at the merchandise. There’s a menu board above the bar. Give ur order and money to the waiter. He’ll go the cashier and bring back ur change. No need to pay a tip if u get the drink from the bar. If u order a drink from a waiter and he brings it to u, u can give him a tip. He will appreciate that. Note: U only have to buy 1 drink. The waiters will try to bother u to order another drink, but u dun have to. If ur a regular, they leave u alone.

There r only waiters, no waitresses. They wear a light blue shirt and can speak Eng. Some of them have been working here before some of the girls here were even born.

They started selling popcorn a few years back to try to increase sales/customer. They have their own popper. It’s 20 baht a box (only 1 size). That’s a fair price. The girls at Twisters sell popcorn for double that. The popcorn is usually good. I tend to get some popcorn cuz they haven’t changed the prices of drinks for a long while and they appreciate it if u do.

This place is scrupulously straight. No scams, no short-changing, no bill-padding. No staff will ever ask for a tip. I’ve also never heard of any set-ups, like a girl taking a guy to a dark place where he’ll get mugged.

The system here is pay as u go. There’s no check bin or running a tab.

Besides drinks, they also serve Thai and Western food. Ask a waiter for the printed menu. In the old days, the girls never ordered anything. But since their prices went up (the girls’), some now order a drink or food, especially the karaoke-type girls. If u order food, the waiter will bring u a glass of water, except maybe for French fries or chicken wings. The fried chicken wings are popular. The kitchen is next to the toilet and the door is always open. If ur going to order food, dun look inside the kitchen. Dun know if u still have to order a drink if u get food.

The boss is a short, stocky guy, usually with a scowl. He comes late, about 10:30, and changes into his waiter uniform in a room in the back. He often stands by the front door and makes customers buy a drink. Whatever u do, dun get on the wrong side of this guy.

Thermae is in the basement of a hotel. The hotel has ST rooms.

Recent Ratings
Macau81   26-12-2018 18:47  Karma  +5   
CockasaurusX   5-11-2018 13:22  Karma  +5   good info... thanx!
Apples2180a   14-10-2018 05:19  Karma  +3   Good tips! Thanks for sharing