Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2018 13:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fingerfuck at Warm spa

So Friday night is usually the time when you do not want to go out hunting without a booking, but that’s for smart people, while everyone else, including myself, just go out to try their luck (or waste time). Last Fri after work went to Miss spa in TST, was greeted by a standard and very expected  “no room” response. It was so expected I did not even get upset, but some inner voice suggested to go on and check Warm spa. Went down the road, moved up to the 5 floor, rang the bell and came in.

Three girls were in the waiting area, all looked nice so I thought I might be lucky. A girl came over and typed in a translator that i have to wait for half hour, which was ok so I sat on the sofa with a local guy sitting next to me. He was being entertained by one of the girls who was showing him sth on her mobile, while another girl sat next to me in the arm chair with her feet up and staring on her mobile. Now, there are few things that I appreciate as much as nice feet so I was staring at her feet and she suddenly gave me a look like what are you staring at asshole, and covered her feet with a pillow. I was like - really, is it not the idea here to stare at girls lol. She moved to a sofa next to me and gave me the most hostile look I could imagine and I was like what’s going on, but then she moved into a room to provide service to the guy next to me so I could not find out why she was so unfriendly.

Anyway. a few min later a room gets free so I move in and into the shower. Go out and a slightly curvy girl is waiting for me with a towel - not really MCOT in terms of her face and curviness but ok, she dries me off all over, plays with my LB jokingly and offers to lie down. As usual I ask for hj first and massage later, so she dims the light and sits next to me. I rub her buttocks for a min and then move my fingers closer to her pussy, which she does not object, so I slide my finger inside thinking that I am getting lucky as just recently had anoher finger fuck in CWB. So I try to fuck her pussy with my fingers, can’t go too deep as position not too comfortable for that but still good enough to  play with her pussy and feel her juices over my fingers. She rubs my LB and balls and butt crack gently then moves on to speed up until i explode into her hands.. i was super tired that day so I pretty much collapsed right there and no chance for a second shot. Moved to massage part which was pretty ok but nothing special. She did a good work on my back, hips, feet, and then I realised been a long time since someone actually played with my balls that good but was too exhausted to even ask. She then massaged my head and leaned over to do my chest and I hugged her, kissed her neck and played with her boobs, and she kissed my cheek a few times, and then I played with her long hair.

So when I was leaving she was very friendly and helped me dry off and put my clothes on, but when I paid her the usual 500 she really changed her attitude (or did it just seem that way?) and made every effort to get rid of me asap. Not sure if she was expecting a tip or it’s just the usual thing for her..

[ Last edited by  David.youngson at 5-9-2018 15:25 ]

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   6-10-2018 05:29  Karma  +3   
zebra   10-9-2018 17:19  Karma  +4   
mchk   6-9-2018 19:39  Karma  +2   
batman108   6-9-2018 02:41  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   5-9-2018 13:48  Karma  +4   Probably expected a tip for the extra-extra service. Are those two girls on the db listing?
David.youngson
Lustful Lord

UID 207731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 117
Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2018 15:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Mister

Thanks- the girl with angry looks must have been Shereley from the db site, the other girl - I could not find
Did not realise finger fuck is an extra-extra service lol

[ Last edited by  David.youngson at 5-9-2018 15:23 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   5-9-2018 20:42  Karma  +1   $500 is nominally for M+HE. Most will demand extra for disrobing or access to bits but may not if they like you
Longhairon
Nookie Newbie

UID 222218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 16
Karma 8
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-11-2017
Location Hong kong
Status Offline