Face:  5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill:  2/5
Service:  3/5
GFE:  2/5
PSE:  0/5
Price & Session Length: THB 2500 + 1000 bf
Repeat:  No

So after some rest and shopping I decided to head to Nana Plaza. It was my last night in town and I had an early flight the next day, but I wasn’t going to leave without checking this place out.   I went through several bars and had a few drinks but just couldn’t get past the feeling that there might be something better at the next place.  

I finally ended up at Twister and made my way to one of many empty seats. I was checking out the girls on stage when I was approached by a lovely young lady.  She was sliding up next to me and introduced herself as Took.  She even spelled it out for me without my asking.  She had the most beautiful face that I had seen since I landed and a very good body to go with it.  Big boobs and a small waist.  Game on!  She immediately did the two drink hustle and then asked that I buy one for the waitress as well.   I didn’t mind the cost as much as the hustle. Should have taken notice.  I’m a little over 6 ft tall, 52 years old and in good shape.  Turns out that I’m exactly her type.   What are the odds of that?

I was quoted 3000 for ST, but she immediately said that she would do it for 2500.  The bar fine was 1000.  I paid and she left to get changed.  I have to say that she was the best looking girl in that club.   She came back quickly and took me to one of the short time rooms.  I was a little leery of things at this point, nothing specific, just a different vibe from her.  I paid the 300 for the room and off we went.

A quick shower and the action begins.  She was naked and laid down on the bed.  Clearly she was wanting me to take charge.  No problem.  I laid down next to her and we started to kiss.  It was good and My hands started to roam her fantastic body.   This alone was almost worth the price of admission.  Almost.    She was basically just letting me letting me do whatever I wanted to her at that point with no active participation from her.  Until I moved her head around to give me a blow job.  She complied and it wasn’t bad.  They rarely are, but it was uninspired to say the least.

Finally I flipped her back around and spread her legs.  I suited up and we started in missionary.  As you might imagine, she wasn’t really adding to fun.  However, the combination of her hot body and the look on her face with her head tilted back, eyes closed and mouth slightly open provided a good enough visual to keep me interested for a few minutes.  I finally asked her to get on top and did so.  She wasn’t putting in much effort so I put my hands on her hips and started moving them back and forth while I shoved my cock in as hard and far as I could.  This actually got a little squeal and smile out of her.  That was enough to send me over the edge and I finished in the cover.  

After a few minutes of recovering, we dressed and started to head out the door.  That’s when she apologized for being too tipsy.  Until then I didn’t even realize that she was drunk.  I don’t know if it really mattered at that point.  She then invited me back to the club to which I politely declined.

Although it wasn’t much of a performance on her part, it was still a good time with a really sexy young woman.  It provided a few mental images that will stay with me for a while.  But I have to say that the bargirl option may not be the best choice for me personally. The massage experience and the FL experience that I’ll be adding shortly are more my speed.

Thanks for reading and especially for the acceptance and karma that have been given to my reports.  Great forum.  Wish I has seen it prior to my trip.

[ Last edited by  Panhandler at 5-9-2018 01:55 ]

Recent Ratings
thaunknown   6-9-2018 12:24  Acceptance  +2   
obe   5-9-2018 12:42  Karma  +10   Thanks
batman108   5-9-2018 12:30  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Freelancer   5-9-2018 07:34  Karma  +4   Excellent
inbkk   5-9-2018 01:23  Karma  +5   The short time rooms in Nana are always short fun. I try to take them for 2-3 hours into my hotel room.
twfun   4-9-2018 23:34  Karma  +3   Thanks