Subject: [Shanghai] Albina - Is now a fake - avoid!
Bodasen (Rugrug)
Lustful Lord

UID 219911
Digest Posts 0
Credits 879
Posts 46
Karma 868
Acceptance 226
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-11-2017
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2018 13:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] Albina - Is now a fake - avoid!

Date & Time of Session:  August 2018
Name:  Fake advertised as Alibina
Link : https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... ghai/albina-italian
Agent: Yes
Nationality & Language: Russian, russian english
Face:  8/10
Body:  depends on your preference (see below) for me 7/10
Skill:  2/10
Service:  2/10
GFE:  0/10
PSE:  1/10
Price & Session Length: 3500 for 60 mins (left after 35)
Repeat:  Not a snowballs chance in hell

Hey bros.

So my previous report on Albina was very positive but I now must warn that it is no longer the hot italian/russian WG and will be whatever random russian they send.
The person on the other side of the wechat is some dude who pretends to be Albina

Long story short - stupidly go to recreate an expensive previous encounter. Hot blonde russian girl shows up at the door, so of course the little bro says "Go on, take the risk!"
I'm the type who needs a 5 min warm up and small talk but this one within 45 seconds she's trying to take my pants off on the couch.
Since she's barely even said hello and there's 0 chemistry my grower is more like being in the cold sea but she continues on despite me saying "Hey, do you want to sit for a min...er.."
After 10 mins of me sitting there feeling like a twat, she stops and relaxed for about..oh...2 minutes. Tries again...says she's gonna leave if he doesnt work...I reply "Well maybe you should make him work then instead of breathing on it".
Finally she removes top, wonderbra fail again (if you're into flat then fair enough).
This BS goes on for 30 mins, and then she gets up to go. I'm too annoyed too bother argueing.
Text back the Agent and politely point out i got half my dime's worth - ofc no hope of a return
F him out of it

STAY AWAY!!!

Recent Ratings
Drax   17-9-2018 10:27  Acceptance  +1   Wow, saved me. I was going to try Albina since I'm in Shanghai for the next 2 weeks, Cheers.
blast77   5-9-2018 22:15  Karma  +5   
batman108   5-9-2018 12:33  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Tybear   5-9-2018 08:10  Karma  +5   Thanks for the heads up, another trip and some more adventure good and bad I see
porkchops   5-9-2018 06:05  Karma  +6   Sorry for the bad experience...