Name:  Lily
Link: http://go141.com/en/A25226-Jordan-Massage-Lily.html
Face:  4.5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $500
Repeat: Yes

Seeing as Lily is now in the Kowloon side, I can now visit her easier during my days off.  I booked her for a early session as I wanted to be her first customer of the day.  She welcomed me with a very big smile "Hi!".  She literally pulled me into her room by my neck and kissed me the moment I was in here room.  She took my bag and started stripping me.  I stripped her off her bra and panties for a change.  Lily giggled as I took her bra and panties off "I thought you were gonna rip them off".  I kissed her from her belly to her lips.  "Lets get clean up" she smiled "I want you to break me in really good"  She gave me a good cleaning as we chatted about random stuff.  We made out like a couple of horny teenager as soon as we dried off.  I feed on her breast for a while before I proceed to eat her out.  Lily hooked her right leg over my shoulder and started stroking my hair as I ate her out.  "That is so good" she moaned really loud.  I got up and kissed her as she motioned me to her bed and proceed to give me a catbath and bbbj.  Lily was really attentive to my lb, teasing the head with kisses and sucking on my balls.  She put a coat on my lb and started riding me as I played with her boobs.  Lily likes it went I pull on her nipples like I was trying to milk her.  "Are you trying to get milk out of me?" she giggled "If you can get milk out off me then you won't have to pay"  That just encouraged me to milked her harder.  I sat up and start sucking really hard on one of her nipples while playing with the other.  I routinely swapped from one nipple to the other.  I picked her up and fucked her standing up with her right leg hooked around my waist.  We proceed to missionary, standing doggy.  I gave her a really hard pounding in the standing doggy position.  We finished up with her riding me as she wanted to ride me and look into my eyes as I shot my load    She continued to ride me after I shot my load for a while before collapsing on top of me.  "That was so good" she kissed me "I don't think the next guy can please me like you just did!"  We cuddle for a bit on her bed and chatted for a while before showering.  We continued to chat as I told her that I had found a new job.  She was interested in why I wanted to switched jobs.  She wished me the best of luck in my job.  I paid her, she gave me a kiss and a very firm hug.  Lily kept me around to chat for a bit longer as she wasn't very busy.  I didn't leave till about 25 minutes later, when I saw guys waking towards her corridor.  She gave me another kiss and firm hug before sending me on my way.

Recent Ratings
homer168   8-9-2018 07:04  Karma  +5   Good read. As usual :-)
sssqblf   5-9-2018 15:54  Karma  +2   A modle punter !
batman108   4-9-2018 11:54  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
zzzxxxccc   4-9-2018 11:46  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Coffeee   4-9-2018 04:42  Karma  +4   Great to build a rapport with a girl - really pays off!
Freelancer   3-9-2018 20:35  Karma  +8   Excellent
Mike747   3-9-2018 16:35  Karma  +4   Excellent
honkong2012
Lustful Lord

UID 58001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 784
Posts 195
Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2018 14:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
OM. Good report. Sounds like a gal to try. You seem to have developed a good rapport with her. The real good ones get better each time you see them as they seem to appreciate customer loyalty