Cheersum Spa - Xiamen

Date: Aug 24
Name: Ren #11
Nationality & Language: Chinese, English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 2 hours, not positive on price as friend paid.  It is expensive like RMB1,198

Arrived at Cheersum on a Friday night.  The parking lot was jammed.  I thought it would be much busier and crowded on the inside.  But really was not too many people.  Some time ago Cheersum started requiring to check your passport upon entry.  They did not ask for a passport this visit.

The place is really nice.  Beautiful marble entry.  Nice locker room.  There are both large hot and cold tubs with a huge TV behind the pools.  Have a nice sauna as well.  After showering and changing there is also a nice eating area.  However, I have never eaten at Cheersum.  Sometimes someone will play the piano in the eating area.

There are different sides for both men and women.  The eating area is co-ed.  

Foot massages happen in a large room.  I think they are on the 2nd or 3rd floor.  I have never had a foot massage at Cheersum.  For special service you have to go to the 4th floor.  But only HJ offered.  No FS.  

I attended with a business colleague.  After the shower we climbed the stairs to the fourth floor.  Many of the rooms were full.  But we were immediately taken to individual rooms.  The rooms are very clean with a king bed and a bathroom.  If you pay for a two hour session you can spend the night at Cheersum.  Something to consider instead of paying for a hotel room!

Upon entry into my room I waited for about five minutes before a therapist entered.  She tried to speak to me in Chinese.  She also made some hand motions.  After a short amount of time she left.  I thought she was going to get a drink or something.  But as I figured out, she rejected ME!!!!!  A few minutes later another therapist entered.  Her name is Ren and she has given me massages before.  Ren speaks good English.

As Ren started the service, she mentioned having a "new routine" for me.  I was intrigued at the prospects.  Normally the first hour is a fairly standard routine where the therapist tries to get you horny so you pay for the second hour which includes a HJ.  The therapist will not give you a HJ if you only pay for one hour.  But she will give you blue balls if you settle for one hour!

Ren's "new routine" was basically playing and rubbing LB earlier in the hour.  It is easy to agree to the second hour exorbitant charge when your colleague is paying!

The therapists at Cheersum will also not fully remove your shorts while giving a HJ.  They may pull them down a bit but will cover your groin area with a towel and keep looking at the door to check if anyone is watching.

Ren is very playful including neck and ear kissing.  She also has allowed me to finger her LS.  I did not get to finger her this time though.  

Ren gives a nice HJ playing with your balls and massaging all around your groin area.  She takes her time to make sure you enjoy it.  After a few minutes of her HJ, I .  Ren then cleaned me up and put my shorts back in place.

I had her give me a head message for the remainder of the time.

If you want an English speaking therapist I would highly recommend Ren.

Attached are two pics of Ren, the room pic and the Cheersum business card with address in Chinese.

[ Last edited by  cumrib at 2-9-2018 13:06 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Weelock   12-9-2018 12:42  Karma  +5   Yes for RMB1,198 it's an expensive HJ.
theworm   2-9-2018 17:34  Karma  +5   thx for the intel
stinkyfeet   2-9-2018 14:52  Acceptance  +10   Good place if free
batman108   2-9-2018 14:41  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
obe   2-9-2018 13:37  Karma  +10   Nice report