Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2018 17:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
new girls at Sai Wan Ho nest

Date & Time of Session: Sunday 26 August, 10pm
Location: Sai Wan Ho. 166- 168 Shau Kei Wan Road (there is only 1 floor, I believe its 6th)
Turn right, first door on the right
Nationality & Language: China, mandarin
Face:  3.7/5
Body: 3.5/5, C cups
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: $400, $50 for BBBJ, $50 tip = 500 damage total
Repeat: shes repeatable but I want to try the other one

KH was still pretty empty from the raid, there were only 3 rooms open when I went , so I decided to check out one of the closer locations to my home – Sai Wan Ho. I have been to this nest before but the quality is usually isn’t the best compared to the famous KH or Fuji, but sometimes you can find some hidden gems here.

It was a very rainy night, I actually checked out the buildings nearby at Tai On and Fu On Buildings and didn’t find any good WGs. I was going to end my night if I didn’t find anything at 168 SWH.

There were actually 2 girls that were MCOT in here, so I got pretty lucky because this nest is rare to find good ones. I decided with the WG on the first right after turning right, sorry I didn’t get the room number.

We first start off with a shower together. She is very attentive and washed my body front and back. She gave me a few strokes on the LB during the shower. Come out the shower and I lie down on the bed. She asks if I want to add $50 for BBBJ. Hell yes… I said yes literally immediately lol, its so cheap . She gives some eye contact during the BJ, so +points for that, but the only downside is her mouth is small, so she teethed me a bit.

She rode cow girl for a few minutes, I would say it was above average tight. She has C cups, so that was also fun to play with and also a good sight. I wanted to just get a quick release so I only did missionary with her. It was an average punt but considering the usually quality of WG here, this was excellent for me already

I might go back later tonight to try the other girl. Hopefully I remember to get the room number for you guys. You guys should check it out if you around the east side of HK island, but I wouldn’t recommend you coming if you live far away because there is only about 20 rooms total in this entire area .

[ Last edited by  reallazymofo69 at 1-9-2018 17:53 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
NeverWong   12-9-2018 16:26  Karma  +4   
frostryder75   6-9-2018 12:44  Karma  +3   I may stop by there soon, thx for tips
David.youngson   4-9-2018 19:22  Karma  +3   
Mike747   3-9-2018 20:19  Karma  +4   Excellent
mchk   3-9-2018 19:01  Karma  +3   Favorable
batman108   2-9-2018 14:50  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
godisdead   2-9-2018 01:16  Karma  +4   Looking forward to your other reports. I tried Juan in Tai On... hoping for the real thing but unfortunately b&s.
calaisien   1-9-2018 23:19  Karma  +5   
hotjac   1-9-2018 20:30  Karma  +3   Thanks for the info - the room looks so much nicer than those at Temple St.
cknc31   1-9-2018 20:15  Karma  +3   nice