Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2018 01:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
FUJI - 17/F A1 - Cute Nurse Red Heels

FUJI - 17/F A1 - Cute Nurse Red Heels

Date & Time of Session:  31 Aug 2018, 2:30pm
Name:  Hui Hui (I think)
Nationality: Chinese (Chongqing)
Face:  6.5/10 - college girl face, innocent looking with nice smile, but wouldn't consider her as hot or pretty
Body:  6/10 - dark skin, small belly, real marshmallow B cup, scraped red toe nails
Skill: 8.5/10 - nice BBBJ with balls sucking, takes her time
Service: 8.5/10 - no money dropped, allows DFK but I only opted for LFK
Price & Session Length:  $700 for 25 minutes
Repeat: No

First off, she's not that pretty, but what got me in the door was her innocent smile and cute little white nurse outfit with shocking red high heels. Honestly, her looks didn't matter too much because I've had too many bad experiences with hot looking girls...at least she showed passion right from the start with her smiles.

Went in and she gave me a warm hug and chatted a little bit. To me, she does not look like a WG. If she wore a regular shirt and jeans with converse and a backpack, you would've guessed that she's a normal everyday college student only. I asked her how old she was and she said 26 - there's no reason to not believe her as it seemed matching.

Off went the clothes and I admit I was a little disappointed - her skin was a bit dark and she had a small belly - however, looking at it a bit more that also in a way made her kinda cute (you know the baby fat type?).

Shower was nothing too special and we quickly made our way to the bed.

At the door I already asked for BBBJ so there was no surprise there. The usual licking of the body starting with the chest and she slowly made her way to my LB. It was good. It really was. She spent time playing with my balls and shaft and it didn't feel like just the generic BJ process. Again this shows that she gives effort and has some heart.

It was time to get capped and on we went with the main event. Started with CG and she tried to lick my chest again during the process. She teased my ear and kissed my face which I returned by LFK'ing her. I didn't want to go all out DFK even though she allows it since she just gave me a BBBJ. That's just me though - if you guys like DFK then her lips are great and soft and she does not smell at all.

What surprised me were actually her tits. They weren't big and they weren't well shaped but when I sucked on it it felt so soft like you were eating a marshmallow. This again is a sign of her youth. It's like fucking a legit college girl. I enjoyed that part a lot.

Did the usual doggy and finished with mish while holding her head in place and LFK'ing her again. The finale was good and we hugged for about 1 minute before I pulled it out.

Chatted during the closing shower and she continued with the smiles.

Overall, the experience was a good one although like I said some people might be turned off by her relatively darker skin compared to other WG. But who cares right? If she gives good service and makes you feel like you didn't drop money then I think the Pros outweighs the Cons here.

Give her a try guys and let me know what you think - she's gonna be here for a few more days.

Enjoy!!!

Recent Ratings
modnar   21-9-2018 12:20  Karma  +2   
Nycpunter   19-9-2018 23:23  Acceptance  +1   
TwistedMirror   8-9-2018 16:08  Karma  +4   
Petay_1283   3-9-2018 15:08  Karma  +6   
MothToAFlame   1-9-2018 22:15  Karma  +3   She may well be a college girl mate, working girls aren't a particular sub species!
batman108   1-9-2018 13:52  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
jcdrake   1-9-2018 12:11  Karma  +2   Favorable
UncleDad   1-9-2018 11:19  Karma  +10   Nurse-tastic!