Reading Access 50
Registered 23-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2018 11:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Annie - James S Lee Mansion TST

Date & Time of Session: Aug 28
Name: Annie
Nationality & Language: Described herself as Singapore and Chinese.  Spoke English
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  FS for HK$500

Exit the JSL elevator and go to the left.  Then take the corridor on the left.  Annie is the last room on the left.

She opened the door wearing a bra and sexy shorts.  Annie has nice tits.  Probably C cups.  Natural.  Agreed on the price of HK$500 for FS.  She told me to shower first.  She turned on the water for me but did not shower with me.  The bathroom/shower was quite small and I do not think two people would fit.

Toweled myself off and then fun started.  I sat on the edge of the bed.  Annie approached and I started fondling her natural boobs.  She unhooked and removed her bra.  I started sucking on her nipples alternating between the two of them.  She seemed to enjoy the nipple attention so I continued.  Next I started rubbing the inside of her thigh slowly making my way up to her LS.  Next I lowered her panties and she stepped out of them.  I then started fingering her as I continued sucking her nipples.  I was quite surprised that she stood there and allowed me to finger her pussy and rub her swollen clit.  Quickly she got very wet.  I continued sucking and biting her nipples as I played with her moist LS.  She altered her feet position slightly spreading her legs and giving me easier access.  She really got into it.  Not once did she attempt to move to FS.  As I continued rubbing her clit I maneuvered my second hand behind her ass.  I started fingering her LS with my second hand.  Next I explored moving a digit into her ass.  I used her natural juices as a lubricant and started pushing a finger on her bunghole.  She provided zero resistance to my attempts.  Honestly, I was quite surprised.  As I continued the pressure my finger slid into her anus.  I love feeling the tightness of the sphincter muscle!  She was getting more moist as I rubbed her clit.  After a couple more minutes she climaxed with her anal sphincter contracted in spasms around my finger!  Such a lovely feeling!!!!!     

Next she moved to a CBJ that was fairly short.  I continued sitting on the edge of the bed during the CBJ.  She then sat on my lap and straddled me for FS.  As she bounced up and down on my legs I moved my arm under her ass and started fingering her anus again.  It did not take me long to get me off.    and finished.  Showered by myself, dressed and paid.

It was quite a lovely experience with Annie.  I do not recall too many times of making a HK WG actually come.  Of course there is the fake coming.  But this was legit, real and sexy as hell!

Annie said she is from Singapore and came to HK to "make money".  She did not know how long she will stay in HK.  She thought probably through the end of September.

I pleaded to take pics of her tits and ass but she would not allow pics.  

A good punt indeed.  If I were staying longer I would repeat.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   2-9-2018 01:33  Karma  +2   Favorable
batman108   1-9-2018 14:05  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
hotjac   30-8-2018 15:36  Karma  +3   thanks for sharing - she sounds like mcot!