Karma 646
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2018 17:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Gigi at Cancam massage

Had a couple hours free and headed towards Cancam. Turned the corner and the mamasan started waving at me. Damn, do I look that obvious? Anyways, the line up was not bad. There were some really hot ones... but I elected to go with GiGi. Long black hair, about 50 kilos, bolt on Cs, and mad eye fucking me and licking her lips from where she was standing. I hesitated whilst paying, because other girls were trying to have me switch girls... it was damn fun actually. Headed upstairs and she helped me to shower. Tried to bbbj, but I told her not to, only with condom. Headed to he bed after being teased a bit more, and she spread eagle in front of me and started rubbing her shaved pussy. It was a great sight to behold. She laid me down and teased me and pointed her tits and performed titty fucking and ball licking. Very nice. Effort is the word of the day, cause this girl went to town on me. By far the best I’ve had, even though she looks a 6. After several cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, taekwondo ( I don’t know, she was in charge of that one), and a bunch of slow pulls to feel her tight grip on me. I came. We went to shower, and went to chatting. She let me ginger her whilst looking into her Line, instagram, and Facebook. She wanted my contact, but I was not about to...played dumb the whole time. She sees me grabbing my cock, and again spread her legs apart and started playing with her clit. We half wrestled, and she was trying to sit on my cock. I stopped her, even though it was the hardest thing to deny myself.... twice. I think she is looking for a boyfriend/sugar daddy. Stood up and took another quick wash and got dressed. Even after the session, she still tried to kiss me and kept teasing me. Good fun. Have her 300baht tip and we walked out of the room. There were more girls downstairs and next door that’s totally my cup of tea. Next time I guess.

Name: Gigi
Height: 165cm
Weight: 50kg
Looks: 6
Service: 9, everything included; didn’t check if anal is in the offer
Cost: 2200 boat + 300 boat tip
Pros: maximum effort and very bubbly with a healthy dose of PSE
Cons: make up kind of thick
Tits: bolt on Cs
Tattoos: twin fish swimming around a giant eye, and Close up in old English down her spine
Bbbj: yes but declined
Raw: she tried, but I resisted; perhaps she was just teasing.
Return: Highly likely if I have time. Gigi suggested maybe 3-some next time. Unfortunately half the girls on the webpage is not there in person. So, not very accurate portrayal of their real line up.

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   21-9-2018 23:37  Acceptance  +1   Nice
twfun   30-8-2018 00:26  Karma  +8   Seems like a really nice place. I'll have to try it next time. Thanks for the report.
blast77   29-8-2018 22:05  Karma  +8   Nice one