Body:  3.5/5 nice firm tits, cleanly shaven
Skill: 1/5
Service: /5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Attitude: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  90 min for 2,499 pesos
Repeat: No

After a travel day and arriving in the evening I did feel like leaving the hotel.  Contacted Masaji Spa via the chat feature on the website.  The feature worked well.  The response time was not always super fast but it worked well enough.  The first three women I enquired about were not available.  Sandra was available.  I am not a fan of young girls as she is listed as 19 on the website but I did not have another choice.  Confirmed the appointment.

Sandra arrived via motorbike in a white flowery dress and a black back bag.  She went through security, registered with the front desk and we went to my room.  She is cuter than her picture on the website.  Super cute girl.  Great smile.  She is a medical student going for a doctorate in dermatology. She told me it is third week doing nuru massage.  The training lasted three days. First we showered together.  She took her time to wash my entire body.  First with soap and then with some type of gel she brought.  When using the shower gel she put on a glove that had texture on it.  No attention to LB in the shower.  She did not even get close to touching.

Moved to the bed.  She brought a mattress topper in her back pack.  The topper fit snugly over the mattress.  I started facedown.  She brought an insulated mug that contained the nuru gel.  I could hear her shake the mug and then she would apply the gel to my back.  Started with her hands and then moved to her body.  Slid up and down my back rubbing her tits, clean shaven kitty and body all over my back.  Moved to my legs.  She positioned her legs on each side of mine and squeezed as she slid up and down.  No attention to LB while facedown.

After the flip, LB came to attention.  She slid up and down and was careful LB did not enter her kitty.  No GFE at all.  She did not attempt any neck or ear kisses.  She was very matter of fact with her body just going through the motions.  She did keep asking "are you okay sir".  Nice to ask but after about 30 times it was rather irritating.  After some time she proclaimed the price included "finishing".  She did not offer anything extra.  I did not think paying for anything extra with someone so inexperienced was worth it anyway.  The nuru gel prolonged the HJ as there was not much friction.  I am sure her arm was tired from the jackhammer as I lasted longer than normal.  Finally and she then grabbed tissues for the clean-up.  Showered again where she very carefully cleaned my body.

Super sweet young lady.  Younger than MCOT though.  I am sure she will make a wonderful wife someday.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Noobienoob   15-11-2018 01:02  Karma  +3   Nice
Accord511   27-10-2018 05:59  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hotjac   23-10-2018 15:02  Karma  +5   good info - thanks
12swans   5-9-2018 20:00  Acceptance  +1   
MothToAFlame   27-8-2018 22:46  Karma  +3   Nice
twfun   27-8-2018 21:32  Karma  +4   Nice, thanks
aurufc   27-8-2018 18:14  Karma  +5   Thx
halfclover   27-8-2018 16:28  Karma  +8   Very nice
Petay_1283   27-8-2018 16:23  Karma  +10   Cute, thanks.
Jjaa123   27-8-2018 13:31  Karma  +3   
blast77   27-8-2018 13:11  Karma  +8   Thanks
batman108   27-8-2018 12:43  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
Accord511
Musky Member

UID 250570
Digest Posts 0
Credits 111
Posts 16
Karma 111
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 20
Registered 13-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2018 10:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thank for the great report

I was checking out the website several days ago and I am  kind of like her and thinking to get her.

But after the report I might change my mind...I was hoping she will give extra but she might not be the case according to your report.

Do you think the 3000 is worth it? Is the massage good?

I actually more into service, the conversation, and the gfe feeling more than just sex...but if she don't talk to much will be boring.

I will give it another thought when I get there next month.

Thanks again for the report.

BTW who were your first several choice?

Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   24-10-2018 21:46  Karma  +3   Try snow good service And looks better in person