Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2018 23:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Anna Russian Fuji Repeat

Date & Time of Session:  24/08/2018 6pm
Location:  Fuji Building. Unfortunately leaving Saturday. Says she is back in Jan.
Name:  Anna
Link: see previous report with pic
Nationality & Language: Russian/English
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5 ass not as shaped as I like, Sillicon Tits.
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  800+100 tip. 35mins. Definitely not a clock watcher.
Repeat: this was a repeat.

Went to KH on Thursday to see what is going on since the raid. What a sorry sight. Rooms are trashed with only a few rooms occupied. It’s a shame for one of HKG’s punting gems.

On Friday went back to Fuji to see Anna with a plan that I’d ahe was busy I’d try another Russian. As I got to her door some bro knocked on the door and she opened it looking stunning in underwear and a see through open jacket exposing just enough of her tits to get you excited. She saw me behind him and smiled. Luckily he moved on and she grabbed me and pulled me inside giving me a nice kiss on the lips.

The session went much like the first one, except it was much more intense with more GFE. The shower involved more kissing, groping, she moaned when I kissed her neck, from behind while soaping her tits and LS. She soaped up lb and put him between her legs and started sliding him on her ass and LS.

To the bed and nice again she kissed me all over bending over me while I played with her wet pussy and ass. This time though and went down further and starting rimming. What a goddess. She then expertly put Lb in her mouth and slid a rubber on that way, going on to give long deep strokes with her mouth.  I grab her ass and manouvre her body into the 69 position and starting going crazy on her clit. She is very sensitive moaning and bucking. I ravish her LS and work my way up to rim her. She ups the intensity and moves back to my ass receprocating.

After a few mins she gets on top for cowgirl really going hard and deep. I used my thumb to rub her clit and she moans loudly while the bed bed knocks, meanwhile my other hand massaging her tits. At some point she reaches behind her and Cups my balls.

Change to doggy and I slide the thumb to rub her ass. Once she gets into the rhythm she starts to push back hard on my in strokes shouting ‘da da’. I was getting close so flipped her into mish, hoisted her legs up and pumped hard. Her moaning and shouting continued and she raised her her hips which was too much for me and I
At that pony she grabbed my hips pulled me in towards her while I throbbed deep inside. Once she let go I continued pumping slowly and she bucked her hip with each stroke. It was this body language that kept me rock hard after I blew. She pulled me down and kissed my mouth and neck. This girl was passionate.

Back to the shower together more soaping kissing and groping. We chatted and she told me she was leaving the next day but will be back in January. I asked if I gave her my number would she call me when she came back. “Ofcourse” she replied I her accent, “you are golden man”.. classic. She took my number and sent me a message later on that night. Please don’t ask me for her number. I will let you know she is back in Hkg.

Lots of kissing and groping Ng as I was leaving. She put on her underwear and that same see through chiffon jacket she wore when she opened the door. I took one was chance to suck on her nipples before leaving. Even as I was leaving and Bro’s were all outside her door watching she gave me a kiss, slapped and grabbed my ass as I stepped out the door.

Recent Ratings
pinkrabbit   24-9-2018 00:36  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, detailed report thanks
frostryder75   30-8-2018 09:15  Karma  +3   
Freelancer   28-8-2018 18:31  Karma  +4   Favorable
batman108   26-8-2018 14:24  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
sam_smith   26-8-2018 01:38  Karma  +5   A rimming Russian, now that's on my bucket list
busheat
Carnal Conqueror

UID 22203
Digest Posts 0
Credits 320
Posts 10
Karma 319
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 28-8-2018 17:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 busheat's post

sam_smith          A rimming Russian, now that's on my bucket list

Surprised me as well.I hardly ever repeat and a lot of reports suggest that the level of service gets better with a repeat. This was very evident with Anna. I guess starting on her hole gave her inspiration.