Face:  5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: Massage, HJ
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000 60mins
Repeat: Would if I could...

And so the end of my Hong Kong odyssey was upon me. I had a busy Sunday, but then nothing to do between around 5.00 and my flight leaving at 11.15. It was an amazing trip and what with working and fucking and walking and fucking I was a hollow shadow of a man; sore of foot, body wracked with aches and a heavy heart at the prospect of leaving my new-found playground. If ever there was a man in need of a really good massage and a really happy ending, that man was me.

By looking through the database and cross-matching with the forum, I had been steadily adding s TST spas to my wechat contacts, and monitoring their rosters daily. Miss Spa seemed to have a good selection and favourable reports, plus it was practically next door to my hotel.
I made contact via the app and booked myself 1 hour's Nuru massage for 4.00 pm.
They confirmed the time immediately, and I decided to leave the selection up to them.
At the appointed hour I pitched up at the door, which was answered by a very pretty young woman in a smart, navy blue dress with a flared skirt, her hair up in a ponytail. All very retro.
"Are you Coffeee?"
"Why yes, Maam, I am."
"Oh! Welcome! Come in room..."
Which was certainly my plan.
The room was neat, clean and nicely scented, the massage bed was huge and a double air-mattress leant nonchalantly against the was, just in case we might need it at some stage. I gave her the agreed sum and showered while she banked the notes and arranged towels, pillows etc. I dried myself and lay face down on the bed.

This was was to be my first HK massage/nuru experience and I honestly had no idea how it would pan out, but I certainly wasn't expecting the best massage I have ever had. LaLa was a complete professional. She found every knot, every aching joint, every tired corner of my shagged-out body and patiently worked it all out. I like a hard massage, and have a high pain threshold which masseuses generally really enjoy as they can pummel away to their heart's content.

A particular highlight was the way she massaged my fingers, then ran her nails up the sides of them quite hard. It sent shivers through me. At times she rested my hands on her lap, my thumbs resting in her groin. I elected not to grope, the knowledge that there would be sexual contact very soon charged the atmosphere still further.

We had some laughs - if you have read my other reports, you'll know I always do - especially with her attempts to communicate via voice translate. Her face close to mine, eyes half closed, she murmered sonething sleepily into her phone, then held it close to my ear as we waited for the translation. A few seconds later a brisk voice said
"I DEMAND TO KNOW THE FURTHERANCE OF YOUR PURSUIT!" She looked at me expectantly, and was a little put out when I dissolved into giggles, shaking my head. She tried again...
"YOU DON'T BECOME PLEASURE MAKE MONEY FOR WHY."
I gently took the phone, pressed the speak button and whispered: "Chocolate unicorns on a sea of many coloured vegetables..."
What ever came out in Cantonese made her look so delightfully confused that I cracked up again. She smiled, giggled and put the phone down saying "Ok, ok, no good!" and chuckling sweetly. We continued in companionable silence with the occasional grunt of sweet pain from me and of effort from her until every inch of me had been put firmly back into place.

"Ok, wait." she said - as if I was going anywhere!

She disappeared and returned with the accoutrements for the nuru.
All set up she placed me on the air mattress and my eyes burned with pleasure as I watched my beautiful massage therapist slip out of her pretty dress and stand naked and pert before me. The nuru gel was warm as she drizzled it across my back and legs, and still as warm as she anointed her sweet breasts and belly and moved closer to me. I was quivering with expectation as she made contact. Hyper-sensitive, I tracked the path of her breasts and belly along my body, nipples finding creases and hollows and crevices to linger in. I became conscious of her pussy against my hip as she breathed softly into my ear and nuzzled my cheek and neck.

At some stage she turned me over. My LB was between her breasts, along her belly, almost inside her, then against her chin as she looked dreamily back at me. This move was repeated several times and each time heightened the pleasure still further. Eventually she slid from me, wiped herself down a little and postioned herself alongside me for the finale.

More warm gel slithered down my cock and she commenced to wank me off slowly and gently. My hand sought her sweet pussy. She made it clear that I was not to penetrate, but dolloped some gel onto my hand and pushed me against her young cunt where I rubbed and pushed and fluttered as she continued her labours.

It became obvious that I would soon cum, but far from backing away, she leant in and down against me, breathing deeply against my cheek, my arm trapped beneath her as my hand still ravaged her rosebud. The climax was breathtaking. I swear I went deaf for several seconds! She lay on me for a minute or so, then cleaned me up with handfuls of tissues and excused herself to the shower.

I was awakened with a soft kiss on the cheek, and some sweet phrase in her own tongue. She sat me up, helped me to my feet and I showered. She thanked me as I dressed - thanked me!
Poetic fool that I am, I took her hand and tried to explain the heights of pleasure to which she had taken me, and the indelible impression she had made upon my tired old soul.

Dunno what the hell the translator app would have made of that, but I think she got the gist.

We dressed, I thanked her again, we hugged, she showed me to the door, and so ended the best five day's whoring of my life.

I will miss the Fragrant Harbour and its fragrant, fun and fabulous women of the night, afternoon and morning. Rest assured I will be working tirelessly towards returning as soon as possible.

Happy mongering, Bros. Thank you for making this forum such a useful and practical resource, and please know how blessed you are with such a great scene.

Yours with respect and admiration and more than a little envy,

COFFEEE
}

Recent Ratings
bauer   23-9-2018 19:17  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Nycpunter   21-9-2018 23:27  Acceptance  +1   Nice
lovely_juice69   11-9-2018 11:12  Karma  +3   your report brought me to miss spa, where I met cici, and had the best nuru of my life. I want to thank you for this rep ...
zebra   10-9-2018 17:21  Karma  +5   
legatedarius   8-9-2018 18:27  Karma  +2   Have you tried others from Miss Spa? What are your top places?
David.youngson   4-9-2018 15:32  Karma  +3   Nice
Petay_1283   28-8-2018 15:56  Karma  +10   a great read!
Wu30   25-8-2018 23:17  Acceptance  +1   Would love to try
cityguy   24-8-2018 20:30  Karma  +4   
batman108   24-8-2018 11:16  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
UncleDad   24-8-2018 05:17  Karma  +10   Funny & Original. Hot-tastic to boot.
Leg_o_man   24-8-2018 00:56  Karma  +4   Excellent
magichands1234   24-8-2018 00:35  Karma  +2   surprisingly, there are no pics of lala on the site! so i can't even ask u how did she compare with the photoshopped pi ...
Mister   23-8-2018 22:55  Karma  +7   Great yarn. The misses at Miss are more hits than misses, but why so much for nuru+HE? Market rate $800 and up
Coffeee
Kinky King

UID 245754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1856
Posts 70
Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2018 04:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@magichands1234
Miss Spa updates photos on wechat pretty much every day. Here's one I grabbed of Lala.
I'ts definitely her, though she seems to have had a nose job which replaces that cute button with something even prettier...

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
XCalibur   20-10-2018 00:46  Acceptance  +2   
David.youngson   5-9-2018 15:35  Karma  +3   
batman108   25-8-2018 13:19  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
magichands1234   24-8-2018 21:48  Karma  +2   thx bro, but just unfortunate that i cannot view it to the high RA! lol...
magichands1234
Lustful Lord

UID 103627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 637
Posts 52
Karma 634
Acceptance 53
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2018 21:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Coffeee at 24-8-2018 04:59
@magichands1234
Miss Spa updates photos on wechat pretty much every day. Here's one I grabbed of Lala.
I'ts definitely her, though she seems to have had a nose job which replaces that cute button wit ...

thx bro, but just unfortunate that i cannot view it due to the high RA! lol...

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   28-8-2018 15:59  Karma  +3   you will get there, just post more lol
cactuss   26-8-2018 20:53  Karma  +4