Font size: S M L
Shenzhen Gold Coast - good first impression

Thread Subject:  Shenzhen Gold Coast fun visit
Date & Time of Session:  Early August 2018
Name:  NA (532)
Link: NA
Agent: NA
Nationality & Language: Chinese (from Southern China); Mandarin
Face:  6/10 (pretty but looks older than she actually is)
Body:  8/10; big natural boobs (probably D; felt amazing in my palm)
Skill:  4/5 she knew what she's doing, HJ-wise)
Service: 9/10; very wiling and love to please
GFE: 10/10
PSE:  NA
Price & Session Length: not cheap for HJ but a high-end spa for sure
Repeat: definitely visit again but may try a different girl.  Lots of good looking options!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Shenzhen on a business trip a couple of weeks ago and decided to visit this spa, mostly because of the positive reviews by several bros here (thanks guys!).  I stayed in Futian, took a taxi and got there in less than 20 min on a Tuesday night.  Very easy to find.  First time to a spa like this, so I didn't know what I was doing really.  Got up to the second floor (if I remember correctly), and was asked for ID.  I did not bring my passport but luckily had a picture of my passport on my phone.  They had to call the manager over to make the decision, and he let me in (I am Asian and can speak fluent Mandarin, that probably helped).  In any case, I got in, was led to the locker room area, was given a locker.  I did not want to change, which they were fine with (but apparently a rookie mistake - stay tuned).  So wearing my regular clothes, I headed upstairs to find the main hall.  Wanting to explore things out first, I decided to do a foot massage there.  It was really easy to figure out what to do there - there were two iPad like screens at the entrance of the main hall (must be ~100 chairs there), one for selecting the services in the main room (foot, thigh, shoulder, arm and head massages), and the private rooms on the 4th or 5th floor (full body massages such as aroma oil massage).  You can scroll through the list of technicians to see their pictures and tell the attendants nearby the girl's number.  The pictures were clearly PS'ed and they all looked pretty    

So anyway, I liked a short-haired girl (#532) and ordered for a foot massage.  I was told to find a chair to sit and she would be coming over shortly.  I surveyed the place - it was huge - and found a chair by the hall way.  All appeared to be clean, tidy and nice.  Not very busy on this night, and there were even a few families there with little kids. They have free drinks and fruits, and you could also order food.  There were also some really good looking girls walking around, quite high quality.  So I was happy by what I saw so far.

#532 came over with a basket shortly.  She was different from the picture but not bad looking, a 6 or 7 depending on your type.  Very sweet and nice though - immediately noticed that I did not change to their spa clothes and said that I should - "it will be more convenient", she said.  I did not quite get that first but became apparent later on.  So she figured that I did not take shower, and went to get a few wet/hot towels to clean my feet before starting the massage.  By now I felt bad about not washing my feet but she wasn't complaining.  Very willing to chat whiling taking care of my feet, and suggesting that I should get a thigh massage - "you will feel really good"

I knew she was trying to sell more services to me but I was curious about what this place would offer (and I did not plan on doing a full body massage), so I happily obliged.  She asked me to change the clothes, and I figured that I better do it.  So went downstairs to the locker room area, took a quick shower and changed into their still warm spa baggy shorts.  Not bad actually.  Went upstairs and she was waiting by the chair.  She wasted no time and got on my thigh and into my pants I looked around and saw people walking by - remember I was sitting in a chair right by the walkway, so I wasn't going to get my HE here no matter how attempting it was.  So I asked if there is a private room that we can go, and of course!  She told me the price and what tip she was going to expect.  Quickly agreed and she led me toward the end of the left side of the main room where VIP rooms were located.  Kind of embarrassing, my LB was still hard, which made the walking down there a bit challenging

She picked a room at the end of hall, which was good because there is a glass window on the door.  Two chairs in the room, she directed me to sit at the one next to the door as it actually is more private.  She started to work on LB quite quickly, first gently brushed against it and then the balls and the surrounding area.  She was clearly a pro on handling LBs and we continued to chat while she was working on LB.  I asked for accessing to her boobs and then LS, and she made no resistance at all.  I complimented her chest first before reaching in, and she said that her bloobs are too big Not to me They are solidly soft, perfectly round and just felt great to grope.  I tried to take them out of her top but only could get them half way out.  If you are a big boob lover, you should check her out.  

I knew it would take her a while to finish on this night and thus warned her. She was pretty confident that there would not be a problem.  It turned out that she underestimated me She was working really hard for >20 min and I was still not finished.  By this time, my hand was rubbing her LS in her pants already - nicely soft and wet - and a finger or two inside of her.  I was lying in this reclined chair, she was sitting in between my legs and focusing on my LB while I was reaching down in her pants touching her LS - how can one not enjoy this?  With my help to find the right rhythm, she was able to get me to explode extraordinarily

She cleaned me up and we chatted a bit more.  I asked if she would be willing to go back with me to my hotel, and she said she would next time when I visit.  So it looks that take out will be a possibility if one would like FS.

All in all, I liked the visit and the place.  The services did not cost that much (~350RMB) but I paid her a generous tip.  I will definitely visit again next time in Shenzhen.  For those of us who enjoy a high-end spa scene, this is a good place to be.

Recent Ratings
Chasem   21-9-2018 02:39  Karma  +4   Excellent
abergi66   19-9-2018 03:05  Acceptance  +1   thanks
Mike747   29-8-2018 17:42  Karma  +4   Excellent
mangoesinside   27-8-2018 23:44  Karma  +2   
UncleDad   23-8-2018 21:16  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic
hotjac   22-8-2018 21:52  Karma  +3   Interesting
kevlar   20-8-2018 19:59  Karma  +1   thanks. is it ok to go there with limited mandarin?
Mister   20-8-2018 14:01  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. How much in tips did she ask for on top of standard room and massage fees?
batman108   20-8-2018 13:54  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
rubber555   20-8-2018 12:52  Karma  +3   Excellent
blast77   20-8-2018 11:44  Karma  +8   Thanks
stinkyfeet   20-8-2018 08:57  Karma  +5   
MothToAFlame   20-8-2018 08:05  Karma  +4   Excellent, great review
Tybear   20-8-2018 08:00  Karma  +3   Got to hear more about this place, thanks
Explorer1   20-8-2018 06:56  Karma  +3   Read mixed report about this place.....hmmm...
maninmirror
Carnal Conqueror

UID 227108
Digest Posts 0
Credits 476
Posts 18
Karma 470
Acceptance 117
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2018 14:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 maninmirror's post

@Kelvar: I think you should be ok if you have limited Mandarin although the first time may be a bit more challenging.  Just give it a try!

@Mister:  she asked for 400RMB, but you quite likely could negotiate it down to around 250RMB. I really liked the girl so I didn't mind paying her what she was asking.  

@Explorer1:  No doubt YMMV, and I can understand if some bros don't like this place as much as I do.  This is not a BBBJ place and it is more expensive than those places.  However, if you like a place that is nicer with better looking girls, and you are happy with good services and just a HJ, this is a good place to be.  I personally don't like those BBBJ place such as Siam as much because those place do not look as clean and nice.  Hope this is helpful.

Recent Ratings
Tapthatass   14-11-2018 20:20  Acceptance  +1   Good info!
Mister   23-8-2018 22:32  Karma  +1   Thanks