Reading Access 10
Registered 5-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2018 00:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KiKi's pole services - Prince Edward

KiKi's pole services - Prince Edward

Date & Time of Session:  Aug 5th 2018 1:00pm
Location:  Room C, Flat H, 15/F, Kingland Ap., 737 - 741C Nathan Rd., Prince Edward
Name:  Kiki
Link: http://go141.com/en/A28095-PE-141Walk-ups-KiKi.html
Nationality & Language: Hong Kong: (English, Cantonese, Mandarin)
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 2/5 (More of servicing than gfe)
Price & Session Length:  600HKD, 60minutes 1 shot + tips(good amount) didn't look at the clock
Repeat: Yes definitely

First time posting so let know me know how I did. So after reading so many different reviews and seeing recommendations for Kiki, I decided to give her a shot. I contacted her via Whatsapp and she let me know that there was a spot open for me to see her first thing when she is available for business. So I confirmed the time and place to meet her. When I got to her place, she told me that she needed a couple more moments so I decided to grab a ice drink and wait for her. When she was ready I went up to her place and she met with me a nice greeting and joked a little bit. She asked me if I wanted to take a shower with her, but I decided I can handle myself plus the bathroom seemed cramped for the both of us.

After refreshing myself with a shower she asked me what course I wanted. So I decided to try her Anal & Message course. She told me to get on the bed and lay on the middle. She stripped and asked if I wanted to go with a BBBJ. I said why not and she licked from my nipples downwards towards my LB, then she went to town. I mean holy shit! She had good suction, licked the shaft up and down, tongued massaged my balls and did a good amount of hands free BBBJ with a mix of DT every 5 or 6 seconds. It felt like heaven. After a couple of minutes I was totally ready to burst. She asked if I had tried hot & cold, I told her I'm willing to try and she put a ice cube in her mouth and then continued her skillful servicing. After she finished with the ice, so told me to get on my fours and she got below me and serviced in multiple positions. After about 5 or 6 minutes of that I told her I rather lay down. So she got up and drank some hot water and sucked me off with I laid there. When she took the LB in with the hot water in her mouth she continued to use her skilled tongue to tickle the head of the LB. It was a continuous pleasurable feeling. She did that for a bit and then spit out the water. She asked me if I wanted to continue with BBBJ with hands. I told her no , so she continued her servicing, but she increased the speed of her head and switched between DT every now and then. IT WAS AMAZING!!! I felt so good and couldn't hold myself any longer, so I finally    . After I finished she spat it out in a cup and cleaned me off(BTW she used LOT of paper during this entire time). She continued servicing me(what a champ) she took everything in (LB & balls) and tongue massaged everywhere. By that time an hour had gone by. Then I realized that I didn't even get to do what I originally wanted, but it felt great so I said fuck it.

So I got up showered and gave her the money. She was nice and wanted to please. Definitely a try if you like getting your pole worked on.

Recent Ratings
pipolaki   12-11-2018 15:03  Acceptance  +4   Great report... I need to visit her :)
tutsyroll   22-8-2018 23:02  Acceptance  +1   
calaisien   18-8-2018 01:27  Karma  +5   
sssqblf   17-8-2018 18:09  Karma  +2   Thank you very much. I also read a lots of good reviews of her.
JackTheBat   17-8-2018 16:07  Karma  +5   Nice!
Coffeee   14-8-2018 12:31  Karma  +3   I have to try this woman!
batman108   14-8-2018 04:32  Acceptance  +6   awesome and thanks
sssqblf
Musky Member

UID 199512
Digest Posts 0
Credits 131
Posts 18
Karma 130
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2018 18:18  Profile P.M. 
enhanced boobs ?

after reading a lot of posts, I am eager to try Kiki's service. Still I would like to ask that her boobs are real ?

Recent Ratings
Rogersgold   18-8-2018 19:27  Acceptance  +1   I believe they are enhanced.
Rogersgold
Nookie Newbie

UID 247549
Digest Posts 0
Credits 29
Posts 4
Karma 28
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2018 21:11  Profile P.M. 
Does anyone know what happened to KiKi? Her page seems to be gone.