Name: Emily
Nationality: Vietnamese
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4.0/5
Service: 4.0/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: $100 for 60 mins inc. tips
Repeat: Maybe

This is my 2nd visit to this out of the way spa in West Vancouver. I reviewed this place 6 months past where I had a good experience and hoping to repeat hopefully with some fresh faces. So, made the long drive out to this spa. Was greeted by the manager when I arrived and was led to the room to the rear (which has a shower). The last time I was there, the room did not have a shower so was not able to shower after the oil massage. Manager alerted me that two girls are available today. Shortly after, in walks a shorter girl name Vicky. Decent looking and young and would have no problem choosing her but I wanted to meet the other girl as well so I alerted Vicky to send in the other girl for me to greet. A few minutes later, Emily came in and said hi. Decent looking and young as well but taller than Vicky. Emily had a huge smile when she greeted me and gut says to always go with smiley girl so I did. I estimate Emily to be about 5'5 tall with shoulder length hair and facially a 7/10.

Chatted up with Emily and she says she works there full-time at least till September when she plans to go back to school and might have to scale back work there. Was told she used to work at another spa in East Vancouver and disliked the manager there and decided to move on. Has been at this location for 2 months so far. Nice polite and friendly girl. Massage was decent and relaxing. Slightly sensual but no outright teasing of the 'parts'. The comes the flip and Emily asks if I wanted a HJ to which I  said sure. Again, like the last time with a different girl, there was no discussion of tips at all which is nice compared to other locations and hence my willingness to make the long drive. Only down side with this location is that they have strict policy of not allowing for more than just a clothed HJ. However, I expected this during this visit and despite probing Emily to remove some gear, but was turned down politely with a smile. Again, my hands are free to roam within reason. As long as you expect and  respect the boundaries here, you will have a good time with younger, unhardened girls which is sometimes refreshing in itself.

Emily's tugging started very sensually but warned that time is almost up. I guess I spent much time with the back massage which really helped relaxed me. No worries, still managed to pop in time. Took a quick shower and paid and headed out back into the sunshine totally relaxed. Good way to spend a Friday afternoon. Must try other girl next time as she looked delicious as well. The other thing I liked about this location is that its entrance somewhat hidden as opposed to exiting onto a busy commercial street.

Recent Ratings
Ysl926   23-8-2018 15:54  Acceptance  +1   
JJJ37   22-8-2018 00:02  Karma  +4   
bohica   18-8-2018 04:18  Karma  +5   5 Oceans !!!!!
UncleDad   16-8-2018 21:27  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic
Mister   13-8-2018 22:41  Karma  +5   Good price for good service from a good-looking girl. What's not to like, apart from the distance. Please PM address
batman108   13-8-2018 12:00  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Fantasy1234
Carnal Conqueror

UID 155915
Digest Posts 0
Credits 345
Posts 58
Karma 341
Acceptance 88
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-8-2016
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2018 08:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

Recent Ratings
Mister   16-8-2018 09:08  Karma  +1   Thanks. Nice area for a cuppa tea after the session