Karma 556
Acceptance 179
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 12-8-2018 09:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] Judy's and Manhattan

I was in Shanghai for a few days and knew I had to visit some of the hot spots in Shanghai. I did some research and was quite bummed out when I read that a lot of places shutdown. Thankfully I knew someone in the area and he brought me to Judy's and Manhattan.

Key points in China
- Get WeChat Pay
- Take uber equivalent cars through DiDi

We started the night at Judy's which looked like a normal bar with a live band at first until you take a closer look at the clientele. After ordering our drinks, we were surrounded by 4-5 Vietnamese girls dressed to the 10s. All of them touching us and asking if we want to spend the night with them. You can easily say no and take a closer look at the other girls in the venue before choosing. There was this girl that had a great rack who gave me the "sex eyes" a few times before approaching me. I thought to myself that I wouldn't find a better girl to spend the night with but still wanted to shop around. So I took down her WeChat and told her I'd text her later if I wanted to meet up. (CNY 1.5k for 1 pop, 3k for 2 pops and overnight)

My friend couldn't find anything he liked, so we went to Manhattan which was just down the road.

Manhattan was a completely different scene. It's like Escape on steroids. Walked in, live music, gogo dancers on the stage, girls everywhere. We took a few laps around before sitting down and just like Judy's, we were surrounded by girls asking us if we want them to spend the night with us (CNY 1.5k for 1 pop, 3k for 2 pops and overnight). I saw a girl that looked very Chinese and her friend who looked a bit more dainty and petite. My friend saw the Chinese looking girl and I texted my girl from Judy's, called a car and off to the hotel we went.

[Session]
Tips: Please make sure you make it clear whether you're for the 1.5k or 3k service when you take them back to your hotel

We walked into my room, put down our stuff and things went GFE immediately with DFK and we were taking off each others clothes. We showered together but didn't have any action, no WBBBJs or anything. Dried off and I said, "1 pop?". This is where things went for a turn, she said "Noo, 2 pop! I had customers that wanted 2 pops and I rejected them for you!". I was feeling pretty horny that night so I agreed, she says to pay first and takes out her WeChat. I had 3+k in my account but I couldn't transfer more than CNY800 because I didn't link my WeChat to a local bank card. I had about CNY1k in cash, so I told her i can only do 1 pop because I don't have 3k. WOW this is where her attitude changed right away and she started to act super grumpy, asking me to tell my friend to send cash the remaining 1.5k to her. I knew that my friend was busy with his girl and I also didn't like her attitude anymore, so I just said no.

She accepted that it would be a 1.5k night for her, and went onto the bed. Started off with a BBBJ which was really nice, then after a few minutes, she got off and laid on the bed wanting to go mish. She put a thin condom on my LB and I started pumping. Out of nowhere, she took her phone out and started texting or something. That turned me off   and I went soft right away and I just wanted her to leave. She put down her phone, I pumped a bit more and . She then kept on asking if I can go down to the ATM to get 1.5k so she can stay the night and help me again. I told her no, get changed and get out. I gave her CNY100 as taxi money for her to go home.

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
GFE: Started off 5/5 and went to a 1/5
Repeat: Not her
Damage: CNY1.5k + 100

I've attached 3 pictures, I'll set RA10 first because they sent the pictures to me on wechat and a screenshot from her wechat.
First picture: Nude of the girl I got
Second picture: Girl my friend got (Chinese-looking one)
Third picture: Petite girl

(I haven't written a report in sometime.. so pardon my "writing style" and let me know if you have any more questions)

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
liveabroad9   29-8-2018 07:49  Karma  +3   Favorable
olawdy58   22-8-2018 10:05  Acceptance  +1   
Taiwanlaowai   19-8-2018 22:03  Acceptance  +1   
Leg_o_man   18-8-2018 00:36  Karma  +4   Excellent
blast77   16-8-2018 05:32  Karma  +6   Excellent
ts7478   14-8-2018 14:51  Karma  +2   ST from Manhattan’s with a Viet used to be 1k-1.2k. Prices are going up
Cruzaderhk   14-8-2018 04:08  Karma  +3   looks hot
chAMP74   13-8-2018 18:21  Karma  +2   Thanks. Maybe the reports of the death of those two places were premature ;-)
Petay_1283   13-8-2018 13:41  Karma  +10   
batman108   13-8-2018 12:02  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
Tybear   13-8-2018 06:09  Karma  +5   Wechat ? Thanks for the intel
Earthtoner   13-8-2018 00:51  Acceptance  +1   Nude photo is amazing! any chance of her wechat?
obe   12-8-2018 22:59  Karma  +10   Manhattan is a good place
Marcade   12-8-2018 13:37  Acceptance  +3   Great report! You have their WeChat ID?
momozzz   12-8-2018 13:27  Acceptance  +3   Awesome!
erik.jin85   12-8-2018 11:15  Acceptance  +1   I would hav just caved and gave her 3k lol
austin821   12-8-2018 09:38  Karma  +5   Good to know Manhattan is still on the go, Bad luck about the punt.
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2018 21:36  Profile P.M. 
Just happened to pass by manhattan last night. just remember to turn up early guys, coz a bunch of us turned up at 1.30am and a lot of the hot ones were gone, so in an all for one and one for all thingy, we all left empty handed
Gislaved1
Nookie Newbie

UID 215547
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 3
Karma 2
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-9-2017
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2018 21:45  Profile P.M. 
It's getting crazy expensive

If the going rate is that high, I'll probably not go there anymore. For that money I can have a lot more fun in Germany