Acceptance 131
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2018 04:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Frequency of girls allowing photos and videos of her

Hey all,

In my years of punting, I have found that some girls readily let you record them and take photos with them, yet some completely abstain.

Of course some say they want privacy, so does that mean those who allow recording do not? What do you think the motivations are? This is for no extra charge to record them giving me bbbj and all.

Further how many of you guys like it and are able to do this?

Because I feel genuinely that some girls like the sex work and are extremely out going.

Recent Ratings
Stretch2480   13-10-2018 13:14  Acceptance  +1   In my experience money gets you everything no matter how much they say no in the first place...
batman108   24-7-2018 02:44  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
Mister   23-7-2018 13:57  Acceptance  +1   There’s a member, Nova, who had an uncanny knack for getting 141 girls to pose for him. Hasn’t posted in years :-(
jeffzeke   23-7-2018 07:15  Acceptance  +10   these days, privacy is important. Punters can put pics and vids all over the internet, so it's smart for the girls to b ...
twfun
Master Mongerer

UID 3172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5497
Posts 1162
Karma 5437
Acceptance 1200
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-9-2007
Location Taipei, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2018 11:30  Profile P.M. 
I think this is also country dependent.  In Taiwan for example almost none of them have ever let me take photos, at least those through agents.   Non-Agent girls have let me take photos but usually with no face.

In other countries...  Thailand, usually no issues, but a lot of times cannot take photos nude, clothed is fine and with face.  If without face I can usually get them to pose nude.

In Europe, no luck.  They all declined.  In Russia it was 50/50.   Depended on if they really trusted you or liked you.

Other countries I don't know.     If you can assure privacy, which we really cannot, then generally I think a lot of them will say no.  At least with face and naked.  Usually I ask naked no face and they agree.   I wish they would let us take more photos because we are uploading them to places like here for other bros to see what's on the menu.  But as Jeff pointed out, nowadays privacy is important.

I once had one WG ask me if she could take a picture of my cock, I let her.  Or well, ok that was the fuck up post-op ladyboy session which I didn't know until the next day, but whatever, I am sure that photo has already been passed around to all of the other ladyboys in her group and probably put online.  Yeah I don't like the thought of that, but luckily it was only my cock and it was dark.
wildgod888
Nookie Newbie

UID 248646
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 23
Karma 18
Acceptance -3
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2018 01:44  Profile P.M. 
Money drive everything, depends how much they want!