Digest Posts 0
Credits 1678
Posts 111
Karma 1653
Acceptance 497
Reading Access 150
Registered 24-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-7-2018 10:50  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Seoul, Korea] Luna French Model met in HK

Date & time of session: August 2016
Name: Luna
Link: Luna French Model
Agent: Freelance
Nationality & Language: French / French, english and Korean
Face: 5/5, angel face
Body: 3.5/5, nice natural boobs but too skinny for me
Skill: 3/5 killing bbbj
Service: 3/5 smiling and somewhat bit submissive
GFE: 6/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 2,500 hkd/h but stayed 1h30
Repeat: Eventually if she's coming back to Hong Kong

I got the chance to meet Luna 2 years ago while she was visiting HK and was looking for a model agency here.
After sendnig an email she shared her whatsapp account and we quickly switched our conversations from English to French as we realized that both of us are French speakers.

I guess that I met her the first while she was in HK as she landed the night before but she told me afterwards that she already had this kind of experience back in Seoul (where she lives for 3-4 years now).
More messages and finally appointment set up.
She was a bit late that day and I was affraid she was about to cancel the meeting.
The D-day, she finally asked me to wait for her a bit in her hotel close to TST MTR and sent me a message to meet her in her room finally.

Funny that I expected her to be completely well-groomed in some sexy outfits while she finally hosted me with a dressing gown...

Quick chat about our life abroad and she told me that she was sutyding Korean for many years and was looking to explore more about the modeling career.
Thanks to the dressing gown I could easily caress her very soft skin while talking and then started kissing and quickly DFK.

Great and passionate kisser I would say, soft but firm and enthusiastic.
Without any warning, Mademoiselle unzipped me and put it almost straight away in her mouth where I must admist I felt very welcomed.
Young but defintely experienced we started with a cap before she removed it herself to get it "au naturel".  
As she was completely naked I was able to grab her nice boobs and caress her ass but on that one, my personnal opinion is that Luna is too skinny for me to not say bony.
She admitted herself that maybe she was too obsessed with her weight due to her career plan and tried to reconsider that.

As I didn't want to hurry much and that she was quite skilled on BJ I started a DATY that I operated conscientiously until she came.
She was really thankful and I would even dare to say grateful, as she told me it takes awhile usually for her to come and she was glad I didn't bother to continue until she reached the climax.

I can tell you that from that moment she really tried her best to please me after few positions (mish and doggie) she finally asked me whether I wanted her to finish me with a bbbj what I couldn't refuse due to her amazing...
It didn't take her long to make me    and once done we continued to chit chat a bit about our plans that day before she had to prepare herself for a business appointment.

She nicely asked me whether I would be available for a drink later on but unfortunately I had plan that day but was so glad she asked.
Afterwards, we wrote to each other few times and she pinged me few times when she came back to Hong Kong but I was never available to meet her again.

In conclusion, I met an elegant, nice and very friendly person. Able to discuss about whatever and funny when it comes to discuss about life in Asia.
Most of all, she's really keen to please you as long as you try share the moment and put her in a comfort zone.

Great moment on my end and wouldn't say no to repeat if any opportunity.

It may sound outdated and trivial but she's a gem and a sweet person so please treat her with respect and she mayl treat you as a prince.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   21-7-2018 02:13  Karma  +4   
batman108   20-7-2018 04:08  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
adrenal   20-7-2018 02:03  Karma  +6   yes!!!
UncleDad   19-7-2018 22:01  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic
johnnyquest   19-7-2018 16:27  Acceptance  +1   Let me know if she ever come back to HK. She sounds amazing.
hotjac   19-7-2018 14:06  Acceptance  +3   A toss from 2-years ago???
Sherno   19-7-2018 14:04  Karma  +5   Awesome
lawacu   19-7-2018 14:02  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   19-7-2018 12:06  Karma  +10   very pretty girl, thanks for sharing.
alex_french   19-7-2018 11:29  Karma  +2   Good Memory. I remember Luna. She got lots of tattoo.
bohica   19-7-2018 11:01  Karma  +3   To the moon points!!!
zebra   19-7-2018 10:59  Karma  +4   looks like Pheobe in Friends