Shanghai Abbey from Rain

Name: Abbey
Time/Date: July 2018
Service: 2hr special
GF: 3/5 see review
Look: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Repeat? No, not MCOT

On a recent trip to Shanghai I struck out and /or exhausted my regular favorites and decide to go back to Rain.     

Yeah, I know she can be crazy.   Actually with Rain if  you are very direct asked about girl no problem. Ask questions and it can go down hill quickly. Wanted to try someone new, Abbey and she was available and menu and pictures were what I wanted.

I was staying at hotel that needed key to get up.  Rain said no problem need room # and name.  This for many I know can be uncomfortable, what was worse she said she will come to room.  I have used Rain and so far no issue so WTH.  Abbey arrived right on time, got call from hotel that was a bit uncomfortable but again WTH, better than Sauna risk.  In a few minutes  there she appeared

As she cam in yeah that was Abbey but don’t know if I like this but as expected pictures are photoshopped.   In this case not in a bad way Abbey is a bit thinner and all the pictures have softens all her sharp features and show full and rounder profile, not bad at all just another case of photoshop.

She came in gave big hug and asked for payment, not a bid deal as I’ve used Rain and her girls have always been reliable.  She proceeded to strip down and asked me to shower, bummer as I always enjoy shower together but she  wanted to shower alone.   As she stripped down I can say hot spinner, no bait and switch and got some fat girl, nope Abbey is HOT and trim!   

Came out of shower and gave her a hug and picked her up and carried her to the bed, like I said a tight spinner!   Sucked on her perky nips and went down to taste her meaty LS, she got character there.    Came up to DFK and saw that wasn’t her cup of tea, closed eye and not responsive, oh well.  I don’t like to force girls, bummer.   We swapped and she gives my nips similar loving  treatment  a great BBJ teaser and than proceeds down to my legs and drags her nails in a hot way all up and down my legs and neather regions, hot.    Capped me but I like to be on top so we flipped again and when I saw that tasty LS had to have more DATY then  up for the deed, but her disinterest in kissing was a bummer LB lost interest.   We switched to CBJ she worked it really good and did magic again all over and had LB at full attention and had a most satisfied build up to completion   It was top notch all around except the kissing.   We chilled as I recharged but w/o the kissing I passed on a second pop.  Asked if she could do massage, she said not really but gave me her best effort.  Told me if I wanted massage there were better ladies, I already know who they are as I’ve sampled them but they aren’t as hot as Abbey.

I guess a hot girl who can do massage is still not that prevalent, But Abbey is hot, fit and has skills if kissing isn’t a priority or need

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Bodasen   9-9-2018 12:02  Karma  +4   
Leg_o_man   18-8-2018 00:42  Karma  +4   Excellent
hotjac   4-8-2018 13:34  Karma  +5   Most excellent. Thanks for sharing this super info it is most useful
ImageCreator   3-8-2018 22:53  Karma  +2   Good review
liveabroad9   25-7-2018 22:01  Karma  +3   Thanks
obe   20-7-2018 14:02  Karma  +8   Nice
blast77   19-7-2018 04:48  Karma  +8   Nice one
bohica   18-7-2018 23:14  Karma  +8   PS or much earlier photos?!?
aurufc   18-7-2018 12:29  Karma  +4   Good work
chAMP74   18-7-2018 12:18  Karma  +2   
agamemnon33   18-7-2018 08:03  Karma  +3   thanks
batman108   18-7-2018 01:36  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Pacifichopper   17-7-2018 21:26  Karma  +3   nice
joeyyy   17-7-2018 20:00  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Marcade   17-7-2018 18:15  Acceptance  +3   Thanks for the report!

CC
zuma123
Carnal Conqueror

UID 247484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 273
Posts 21
Karma 272
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2018 19:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
This is a bit pricey. However, the pictures on the website are attractive.
ImageCreator
Lustful Lord

UID 236382
Digest Posts 0
Credits 807
Posts 71
Karma 799
Acceptance 151
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2018 22:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I always find the options in shanghai pretty underwhelming, between Rain or the nightlife site.  The girls just (at least to me) aren't frankly all that hot.  Even Cherry and some other commonly reviewed ones are pretty average compared to what's available in HK, for example, and for those prices... Meh - their service isn't all that.

Just is what it is, given the repressive climate in places like shanghai and Beijing.  For what it is, though, I prefer to hunt via we chat, as you can find some pretty decent service through independents (?) and at much lower prices.