Acceptance 420
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2018 19:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Young and pretty 20 yo girl with agent Y #357

Date & Time of Session: 15 July 2018 at 8 pm
Nationality & Language: Mainlander, Chinese. Still didn’t catch her name but her number was 357
Link: http://go141.com/en/A75007-SSP-HoneyGirls-yy.html
BTW, photos on DB are real!
Age: 20 (that’s what she told me but she looks even younger!)
Face: 4.5/5 (young and pretty! Full makeup on)
Body:  4/5 (she’s slim, average height, but not much boobs at, mines are even bigger! but it’s fine with me, coz I like slim girls)
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 FS (not a clock watcher)
Agent: Y
Repeat: hell yeah!

Hi everyone, it’s me again! In my previous post, I talked about my self imposed restrictions on punting, well I guess the punting bug just kept biting me!

Somehow I got to sneak out of the house on Sunday, and I was torn between adhering to my self imposed ban and this girl from agent Y. And I told myself that if she’s available when I call agent Y, then I will go ahead with this girl. Of course this girl is available! It’s Sunday night, nobody is punting!? I guess I just need some sort of excuse for myself to feel better!

Actually, I have tried this girl before, in the early days of my punting life and before i started to share my experience here. Booking with agent Y was always smooth. I went to the hotel at PE and then call up the agent and this girl was available. Went straight up and stripped off immediately as soon as the door was closed. She’s slim, not an ounce of belly fat! A few tattoos on her body but nothing unbearable! Not much boobs at all tho. Duo to insufficient space in the shower, need to shower alone, she also showered after me (so she’s clean!)

Onto the bed, started with catbath, a little bit of mutual body exploration, no DATY or sucking her nipples tho. (This girl is pretty reserved in terms of what you can do to her!) then it’s CBJ, which was good, not the best the I had. She kept fondle my balls but no balls licking tho. Suction was good but kept the pace slow most of the time! I personally prefer varied pace. But she was quite patient for CBJ tho as I was still recovering from my home duty earlier in the morning!

Once the LB was ready, she started with mish and there was So difficulty for getting in as her LS was real tight! This account for her age I guess. After some mutual efforts, it’s in and it’s heaven! No lube needed. She used her hands to keep spreading her LS to facilitate the pounding  . Then I started to kiss her neck and ear lobes and she every time I do so she gave me this higher pitch moan, which was quite sexy.

While mish, I could see her pretty face and that just make my LB harder! To avoid premature I then asked her to turn around and changed to doggie. While doggie, I felt that her butt was silky smooth and the shape of her butt from that angle was totally peachy. And her waist was tiny, which was totally hot again.

Then we changed to CG and standing doggie again and finished with mish again until

What noteworthy was that she would not allow me to suck her nipples anytime during the action and she refused DFK but finally caved in during the action.

To conclude, she’s a pretty and young girl. Not a clock watcher, but she’s quite cold and services offered was limited. But I would say it’s a bargain for only

Happy punting guys

[ Last edited by  Sherno at 16-7-2018 20:07 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
banter141a   21-7-2018 14:44  Karma  +4   
jimbo141   18-7-2018 17:24  Karma  +3   Excellent
Petay_1283   18-7-2018 12:23  Karma  +10   
stinkyfeet   17-7-2018 16:17  Karma  +10   
bohica   17-7-2018 10:55  Karma  +8   Self imposed restrictions K points!!!
Coffeee   17-7-2018 05:11  Karma  +3   Seriously cute! Pity there's no DATY or nipple sucking...
Johnnyr555   17-7-2018 04:49  Karma  +5   Thank you Sir.
batman108   17-7-2018 00:42  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
blahblah777   16-7-2018 23:09  Karma  +2   Excellent
UncleDad   16-7-2018 22:00  Karma  +10   Cute-tastic