Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2018 00:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[AUS] [SYD - Broadway] Vitality Charm Massage - Jasmine

Date and time :  late June,  a lazy Sunday morning
Link :  https://www.massagebroadway.com
Name : Jasmine
Nationality and language: Aussie, ethnic Vietnamese who came to Australia as a kid.  Obviously speaks the language better than me
Age : 25 according to the website which is generally very honest
Face : 4/5
Body : 4/5 tight fit body
Service : massage 4/5, HE 5/5
Damage : A$125 for 60 minutes
GFE : 3/5
PSE : 5/5
WIR : yes yes yes

This is a RnT shop run by a Chinese mamasan Alice who is all business.  Maybe I'm new to her but it's all cool.  It's in an old building but well kept and the inside was immaculate and rooms are spacious.  Walked up from the rear entrance and greeted by Alice who explained to you if you say you are a first time, the charges, service. rules (no touch below the waist).  I didn't make the booking and asked for Jasmine who was available.  She popped out and said hello and came out soon after to grab my hand like a GF to head for the room.  Huge room with shower, and mirrors left right and center.  Showered while she excused herself to get her things.  Came back just when I came out of the shower .  

Started the dry massage without the towel which I preferred and then the oil massage.  The massage itself was very decent.  25-30 minutes gone and the dress and lingerie came off, revealing a perky pair of ample b's in a fit body.  She moved to the top of the table and stretched herself to massage from my head down while I was facing down.  She asked if I could moved my arms.  "What, where?".  Grab my bum, tight, to keep me warm, she said.  So I was obligedly holding on her bum for the next 5 minutes while her pussy was just millimetres from my face.  Then came the body slide.  She was sliding all over my back while pointing to the mirrors to ask me to watch the actions.  Life was good.

Came the flip and the sliding continued.  While I was grabbing her boobs gently, she asked if I could do it harder.  I duly obliged the way she liked it and after a while, I stretched my tiring arm down to accidentally brushing the parts in the no go territory.  I know, my bad. To my surprise, she suggested that I rub her clit and then grabbed the bottle and sprayed the lotion on my fingers.  So the rest is history.

This was one very satisfying experience and think I got more than what I bargained for.  I had one prior similar experience with a Chinese girl Nancy.  Just as gorgeous minus a little of the PSE but another candidate worth repeats. Another session with a thai a few days ago which is not as good.  This place and in general Sydney is of much better value than HK.  I didn't have the urge to go to kama,  etc. while in hk.

I didn't realize this place was so popular and I had to wait for 15 minutes in my last visit in the waiting room (hall of shame) where fellow punters were left waiting there and there were only 2 Thais left to choose, a 3/5 whom I picked and a 2/5.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   19-7-2018 13:56  Karma  +8   awesome!
Skepti10   17-7-2018 16:44  Karma  +5   My go to place in Sydney for rnt!
batman108   17-7-2018 00:52  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
obe   16-7-2018 18:53  Karma  +10   Thanks
halfclover   16-7-2018 12:27  Karma  +8   Never been there, will put on the list, appreciated
UncleDad   16-7-2018 10:40  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic
Coffeee   16-7-2018 05:21  Acceptance  +3   I've had some good times there. Nice report!