Acceptance 90
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2018 17:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Miko - Half Japanese, Half Chinese Boob-tastic Wonder

Thread Subject: Miko - Half Japanese, Half Chinese Boob-tastic Wonder
Date & Time of Session:  Today at 1 PM (7/15)
Name:  Miko
Link: http://go141.com/en/A32803-CB-Massage-Miko.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Half Japanese, Half Chinese - can speak english to a decent level
Face:  3.5/5 - a bit chubby but I like that
Body:  4/5 - knockers and wet slit - she keeps saying that she is relatively fat which I teased her about a lot (and she isn't that fat)
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4.5/5 - one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had punting
GFE: 4.5/5 - Will treat you like her boyfriend
PSE: 0/5 - way way more GFE. If you want PSE, just look at nite's post.
Price & Session Length:  $600, was there for 45 minutes. I think she does offer 1 hour for 700 and massages as well.
Repeat: Yes but I would like to try other girls before I leave HK - if I can't find anyone to repeat again I would repeat her.

TL;DR - A real genuine girlfriend experience that I would like to go back to time and time again. Wish I went to her earlier

Summary:
Had a lunch with a colleague of mine in Causeway Bay and was nearby the area. Went up to the third floor first, didn't find any one that i liked so I walked up to the 5th. Saw that Miko was available as soon as I walked up the stairs. I didn't make an appointment for Miko as I've seen reports with her that appointments are required, so I rang the doorbell and miko greeted me in this wonderful tight white lingerie. She then undressed me while fondling my LB and balls which was nice. She then put my hand onto her big breasts and encouraged me to just hold them tightly and grope them. Oh boy, those were as big as my hand and felt very very very soft . Then she grinds up on me with butt and starts stroking the LB with her butt going up and down. That was so enticing for me and a first experience at that. Anyway, about 5 minutes of this happened and we started LFK a little bit before the shower. In the shower, she washes me down and likes to fondle my balls/shaft a lot. Then a surprise boobjob in the shower which was really really nice. I also washed her a little bit and just started groping that body. That slippery and soft body in the shower was really really nice. Then we exit the shower

From there we started to just play with each others bodies on the bed while LFK. She just starts whispering in my ear to get hard for her and I definitely listened. She started to then lick my earlobes and neck and intermittently LFK. She also gave me a handjob while all of this was happening. After that I started sucking those tits for like an extra 5 or so minutes. she just started licking me down from my mouth to my balls and then just continued to lick the underside of my balls (near the ass). She then gets a condom out and gives me a nice CBJ. She puts the condom on with her mouth. Not really deep but really good use of the tongue. Then CG happened. We were just body to body the whole time while she was riding me. Those moans were just so sexy to me. After about 10 minutes of this body-to-body experience, we flipped into missionary and I just started to pound her. We LFK and she sucks my nipples from time to time all throughout this. It seems that she really moans in a more sexy way the faster you go so I recommend that if you are going to her. Then as I started to reach the climax, she started to kiss all over my neck and then . I was sweating a lot after this as I must of been going at it really really hard. From there, we took a shower together and she continued to tease my balls which almost egged me to go again. And then she lightly kissed me and I paid and left. Hope you bros enjoyed.

Recent Ratings
paladin310   22-8-2018 12:14  Karma  +4   I don't believe most emperors go for CBJ, but good report anyway. Thanks.
lottalove   2-8-2018 12:48  Acceptance  +1   Great Job! Well done!
banter141a   24-7-2018 14:01  Karma  +4   
batman108   17-7-2018 00:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
godisdead   16-7-2018 18:26  Karma  +3   Excellent. Looks like well worth a try.
adrenal   16-7-2018 10:11  Karma  +6   
bonzainova   16-7-2018 09:37  Karma  +3   
Coffeee   16-7-2018 05:16  Karma  +3   Great report
zbmthethird   16-7-2018 00:45  Karma  +3   Nicely written...she's a good one and gets better with repeat visits
MothToAFlame   15-7-2018 22:47  Karma  +5   Excellent
HelloLadies   15-7-2018 19:18  Karma  +3   
wcguy   15-7-2018 17:59  Acceptance  +1