Subject: [USA][NEW YORK] [FLUSHING] Tried out a new agent and location
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:19. 
kingstada
Kinky King

UID 173083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1032
Posts 122
Karma 1020
Acceptance 237
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2018 11:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][NEW YORK] [FLUSHING] Tried out a new agent and location

Date & Time of Session: July 14, 2018, 3-4PM
Name: Wei Wei
Agent: No agent
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, but understands basic Cantonese
Face: 4.5
Body:  4 (she had a baby scar, but body is still good)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $140 USD (one pop)
Repeat: No, but maybe other new girls in rotation

Normally I go to my place near the Main Street Flushing train stop since it's only a 10-minute walk from there. Unfortunately, the past WG rotations the girls weren't good looking enough to get me out there and I learned from my past experiences the girls are way way older than they look. So this time I decided to take a risk and venture out to unexplored grounds. Tried a few contacts and engaged with an agent that was responsive. She understood english through text and was able to respond back via voice text messages through WeChat in cantonese.

She initially gave me the address, but as usual it is the wrong address; it's only for them to screen you when you get near the place. When you do get to the place, you contact them and they'll give you the correct address. Normal protocols for most punting services. However, through WeChat she gained confidence that I was a safe client and gave me a different address, which is usually next to the wrong address. This agent was located near the Flushing Cemetery so it was quite far from the station since I don't have a car. I actually took the bus from the train station, which wasn't bad.

Arrived to the location which was a run-down house compared to the other houses in the neighborhood. I was told to go to the door in the back and then contact the agent. Contacted the agent and the door was opened in 1-2 minutes by a middle-aged woman who spoke only mandarin. She looked friendly. I had to go through the kitchen and living room and then was told to go upstairs where the WG's were. My first impression of the interior was that it was not properly kept; the kitchen was dirty but the living room was decent. Upstairs was just two rooms so that means the place was only limited to 2 girls at time. I knew which one I wanted from WeChat and did not waste time picking the girl.

The girl I picked was Wei Wei. I showered by myself while she was in the bathroom doing a mouth wash. Went back to the room and did the whole routine - catbath, short covered CBJ, I went flaccid after that but she was very attentive in getting it back up and eventually she mounted on top which my LB got instantly hard and I was able to pound away, went to mish, and then finished in doggy. This time she helped me shower. Overall I think she is good looking, but I think I went flaccid is maybe I noticed she had a baby scar down her stomach. When I see stuff like that a flow of emotions goes through my head and I regain my conscious asking myself, "what the fuck am I doing here?"

anyway, not a bad punt, reliabl agent. I will keep this as an alternative when I get bored again at my usual place.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
nyctohkvacation   12-10-2018 04:58  Karma  +5   
cherryhunter   5-10-2018 04:17  Karma  +1   Had a similar experience, fresh belly baby cut. Lost my hunger for months
spahunters101   21-7-2018 08:15  Karma  +4   Care to share the agent with me? Recently, I only been going to one spot
avgjoe   19-7-2018 21:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   18-7-2018 11:25  Karma  +10   thanks!
misterquimper   18-7-2018 11:03  Karma  +3   C-section is very common in China (46%)
batman108   17-7-2018 00:58  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
JJJ37   16-7-2018 09:51  Karma  +8   What are you doing there? Banging a QT. A tale as old as time.
blast77   15-7-2018 13:21  Karma  +8   Excellent
obe   15-7-2018 12:58  Karma  +8   Thanks
anwrbq1
Nookie Newbie

UID 263127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 7
Karma 8
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-9-2019