Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2018 22:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jina NP

Date & Time of Session:  Mid July
Name:  Jina
Link: Just look for her name or SS in DB
Agent: SS
Nationality & Language: Thai. Speaks a little English.
Face:  8.5/10
Body:  9/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 3/10
Price & Session Length: $600  
Repeat: Yes

SS is ez to work with. Booked a time, got to the hotel, and received room # all through wechat. She looks almost as good as pic in the ad. Not nearly as pale but its definitely her. I think she's pretty and her body is pretty good overall. Not like model fit but definitely good body, and omg those tits. Tell you more about those later. We undress and go to shower together. She is shaved down there which I like. Into the shower we both go and she smiles as she's wash me down. She washes herself too so that's nice, I can appreciate a clean smelling girl.

Onto the bed I'm already semi hard. I lay down first and she gets a cover on, then proceed to CBJ. It was good but not too deep. She was going pretty fast so I told her to slow down. She would look up at me pretty often and that felt really great. After a bit she lay down for missionary. Actually haven't touched her tits up until now but oh-my-god when I finally did. They're huge, soft, smooth, and definitely real. They look great in missionary as it just lays on her chest perfectly round. She's a bit on the tight side down there so I went slow. Whenever I try to go deep she seem to react quite a bit. So I try to go slow instead of jack hammering away like a madman.

She's moaning while I'm drilling away slowly in mission. I don't know if she's faking it but definitely feeling some GFE vibe going on. Oh man and getting to grab those tits while I'm at it. I tell her to switch to doggy and pretty nice backside too. Great view since shes a bit on the tight side, you can see that LS gripping to your LB. Probably not even in doggy for 5 minute until I can't handle much more. Still got 1 more position to go. My fav is CG so I save the best for last. She gets on top and I got both hands on those amazing tits. She rides me with good movement and in no time I .

We go clean up together in the shower and she scrubs me again. Btw she uses a nice smelling body wash that leaves me smelling like her and reminded me of her all day.

Overall nice experience she's around for another 2 weeks. Hope to catch her at least once more before she goes back to Thailand.

[ Last edited by  Zodek at 14-7-2018 23:06 ]

Recent Ratings
frostryder75   21-7-2018 20:35  Karma  +3   
batman108   17-7-2018 00:59  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
wcguy   15-7-2018 18:14  Acceptance  +1   She looks amazing on the DB
jeffzeke   15-7-2018 10:49  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing :)
biggumz   15-7-2018 02:06  Acceptance  +1   Did she make you pay first? I told her I'd pay after then she straight up told me "if pay after, then go"
JJJ37   15-7-2018 01:50  Karma  +4   
Zodek
Lustful Lord

UID 245713
Digest Posts 0
Credits 999
Posts 95
Karma 977
Acceptance 433
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2018 10:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yes biggumz she asked me to pay upfront as well which I didn't have a problem with. She does come off a little cold at first and doesn't do much small talk (at least with me) but she does try to smile and engage with me when I try to chit chat with her.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   15-7-2018 10:50  Karma  +5   It's understandable for girls to ask for $$ up front. They run the risk of a dude not paying, which I'm sure has happ ...