Subject: [AUS] [SYD] Lacklustre R&T at a new shop. Meh.
Coffeee
Kinky King

UID 245754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1856
Posts 70
Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 16:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[AUS] [SYD] Lacklustre R&T at a new shop. Meh.

Date & Time of Session:  Friday the Thirteenth... 13/07/18 3.00pm
Link: https://massageatcentral.com.au
Nationality & Language: Thai, good English
Face:  2.5/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: massage 4.5/5
Service: massage, nude hj
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $50 massage, $50 tip for hj
Repeat: no.

Long day, payday, walking through Surrey Hills with no particular place to go, I noticed a new massage shop with a freshly painted sign and a clean and inviting staircase.

A bit of a google later and it looked like more than muscle tension was being relieved so I darted upstairs to give the place a try.
Inside was clean and warn, and a smiling mamasan led me to a room, where she apologised for only having one girl available, but td me that if I didn't enjoy myself, she'd give me a discount next time. Fair play.

Opted for 45 mins at $50 Australian, and waited for the woman who was to massage me to arrive.

In walked Lala, a smiley milf from Northern Thailand. She was pleasant to look at, though no stunner, and was wearing a rather formal black dress.
She actually did give me a really good massage. Firm, strong, accurate, but it went on for a very long time...35 of the allotted 45 mins. I let her go on, as this was my first time in a new shop.

Eventually she turned me over and gave me the universal gesture for "Would you like me to take my clothes off and give you a wank?"

From here on in it was a let down. She was plainly not comfortable with this part of the service, giggling nervously and keeping her body as out of reach as she could until I popped. A quick cleanup, a nice but brief head massage, and out if the door I went.
Given the other options in the area, I won't bother going back.

R&T. When it's good, it's very very good....

[ Last edited by  Coffeee at 13-7-2018 19:25 ]

Recent Ratings
Fantasy1234   16-7-2018 07:26  Karma  +2   Age : 40 is a tad old in a RnT
jeffzeke   14-7-2018 11:45  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing.
austin821   14-7-2018 08:23  Karma  +3   Cheers
batman108   14-7-2018 01:51  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks