Subject: Miss Spa - Lily - Hong Kong (TST)
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 15:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Miss Spa - Lily - Hong Kong (TST)

Lily, Miss Spa

Date of Session: 13 July 2018, 1.30am
Location: 15-17 Cameron Road, TST 5th floor, on the left-hand side when you exit the lift
Name:  Cici
Link: http://go141.com/en/A62926-TST-SPA-MissSpa.html?ref=Search(region
Nationality & Language: PRC but fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  9/10
Body:  9/10  
Skill Pt 1: 9/10
Skill Pt 2: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 4/10
Price & Session Length:  $800, 60 mins B2B + additional voluntary tip per session
Repeat: Yes

So back at Miss Spa again

This time I just messaged to ask if they're busy and they said yes, but i can come over anytime. Didn't choose any particular therapist though i already knew I would pick Lily. If you read my comments to other bros here, in my review of Cici, you'll know that Lily is my cup tea

Went up and just hung out for a bit with the girls as i was chatting to many the last couple of nights before. After a while Lily popped out of the room and said bye to her earlier client, came over tugged at my T-shirt and asked if i was there for her Guess who played hard to get

Turned out to be a bad idea as a short while later too many other bros came over and there were no rooms for a while Even had to help them translate for a couple of non-mandarin/canto speaking clients. Good thing though as it gave me the opportunity to get to know a few of the girls.

Anyways a while later both Lily and the room were available and she ushered me in and asked me to take a shower and stepped out. When she got back I had just wrapped the towel around my waist and she came up really close, pressed herself up against me, pulled the towel off and told me it that it was time for her to molest me , then she stepped back and asked me to lie down.

So for Part 1 of the session, shes really really good. Felt like she could apply more pressure than Cici. Even managed to find the area that had the least attention paid to it the last two days and focused on it. She also seemed to really enjoy pressing her puppies up against me, and making sure her legs brushed against my hands at every opportunity.

On to Part 2 now So once she was done with the rub, she asked what kind of tug i wanted. Said B2B and and she proceeded to strip down bar her knickers. Fark, to me shes really hot. Awesome figure, nice sunkissed skintone, probably a mid to large C, but pert and felt natural, nice smooth skin, and that sultry vixen voice..... she loves her mini cat-baths.... especially around the nipples. Ending with a nice nice nipple cathbath cum HJ cum puppy fondling session. If you like kissers, shes not really one for it.

Normally it would have been a really nice part 2, unfortunately i've had the pleasure of Vivi and Cici which is really hard to beat. Plus i managed to connect better with the latter two, which is really important to me.

Don't get me wrong. She's a gorgeous, sensual, really fun and playful girl, and I really like her. For example, at the end of the session when i told her I was more of a legs guy, she told me that I should have told her earlier, then proceeded to straddle my chest with one leg (with her knickers and LS almost in my face) while standing with the other leg, and asked if I liked this

If you can really connect with her, I suspect you won't want to let go

Would I repeat? Absolutely, but only if the other two aren't around. However I still am planning to try out a few other therapists to see which I connect with well (in addition to great service), before I decide on my "to go" list.

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   15-7-2018 01:51  Karma  +4   
lawacu   14-7-2018 23:32  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Mister   14-7-2018 08:54  Karma  +5   Sounds playful and MCOT. But agree chemistry is so important for a fully satisfying experience
batman108   14-7-2018 01:52  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Coffeee   13-7-2018 15:33  Karma  +2   Work on a connection and who knows where it might lead!
kenneth11
Nookie Newbie

UID 235074
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 5
Karma 8
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-3-2018
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2018 21:11  Profile P.M. 
Thanks

Thanks for the great review. Will give it a try.

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   15-7-2018 01:51  Karma  -1   
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2018 18:47  Profile P.M. 
Just a quick update to this post. Will write a review on Sasa later.

Damn I really really really wish Lily and I had a better connection. I reckon that of all the girls there, she has the hottest bod

Oh and i kinda promised her and Sasa I would get them both for a two person massage session the following trip .... The following coz I kinda promised Vivi I would book her (and of course post a fresh review after for you chaps) during the one and only free day I have on the next trip

QUOTE:
Originally posted by XCalibur at 13-7-2018 15:14
Lily, Miss Spa

Date of Session: 13 July 2018, 1.30am
Location: 15-17 Cameron Road, TST 5th floor, on the left-hand side when you exit the lift
Name:  Cici
Link: http://go141.com/en/A62926-TST-SPA-Mis ...