Acceptance 110
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 00:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mongkok KH - Still hooked on Thai ladies

Date & Time of Session:  13 July 2018 2pm
Location:  KH 14th floor. Turn right out of elevator, left corridor, and last door on the left
Name:  Mai
Nationality & Language: Thai little English to get by
Face:  4/5 pretty thai
Body:  4/5 tiny, toned bolt ons, surgery scars visiable
Skill: 4/5 great rider and great ass to hold while pumping
Service: 4/5 only down a point due to no bbbj
GFE: 4/5 comes across shy but cute
PSE: 1/5 pretty submissive and keen to do everything
Price & Session Length:  400 for about 30mins
Repeat: would do again.. Defiently it's a bargain

So been wondering around MK it's hotter than hell outside and going up the KH doesn't help.. Then pretty much through all the floors looking for some Russians but not really my cup of tea there was a cute one on 14th, with died blond who was quite talkative but I decline due to flat cheat and flat ass.. Went all the way to the bottom. And seen a nice small girl on the 3rd but decided to go up again for another run as I started quiet early.. I had seen another on 11th a mainlander so figured I would go for her. Ended up to the 14th again on the lift and seen a door that was welcome that wasn't before.. Rang the bell and a tiny girl answers

Ask how much and where she's from, confirms she is Thai and I sort of melt and walk right in.. Small chit chat at this point I was dripping sweat.. Undressed into the shower together but the shower is really small.. But she washes me down not much action.. The body is tiny with a great ass.. But bolt ons that are a good handful, Out in the room does some nipple stuff while warming lil bro up..

Condom goes one once semi hard no bbbj but great suction and duration with no rush.. Some ky was applied and she jumps on for some cowgirl.. She's a rider and a spinner. Went for 5 mins and the got her into mish.. Pumped her fast and slow for a good 10mins and then doggie till

Small chit chat turns out she's from Bangkok, is issan originally and owns a clothes shop. First time in hk just started 3 days ago here for 2 weeks.. Get her while you can..defiently worth a try.

Happy punting

Recent Ratings
banter141a   21-7-2018 14:47  Karma  +4   
batman108   14-7-2018 02:00  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Coffeee   13-7-2018 05:09  Karma  +2   I'm very fond of Thai... Are there many in KH?
joeysexy   13-7-2018 02:11  Acceptance  +2   Favorable