Nationality & Language: Chinese, Cantonese & English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
WIR: yes

I’ve never tried this place despite having their WeChat for some time. I’d been in touch to see the lineup and a few weeks ago CC caught my eye. Then when the mama recently went on holiday CC wrote me directly which piqued my interest some more. I had to wait until she returned from a short holiday and finally went once she returned.

Took me awhile to find it. Block B of the Winner building is tucked away in “rat alley” in LKF between the restaurants there. One I arrived to the third floor there were two spas, a gal peeked out of the other and tried to get me to enter but I stayed the course.

I walk in and the place is alright. Not too spacious, some natural light which makes it seem less of a dungeon, and clean. It takes me quite some time to confirm I’m there to see CC, who I didn’t realize was one of the two gals greeting me. She either has a bad memory or talks to a lot of bros, or both. It also didn’t help that she wasn’t immediately recognizable by her photos... plus she has two different photos in their lineup, but to be honest they aren’t too far from reality. She is petite and quite cute with tasteful augmentation and a nice soft ass.

The price is $600 for 60 min or $900 for 90. I opt for the former. In to the room we go. I strip and shower and from the beginning she really juiced my ego with the GFE. I’m never delusional enough to think this is anything but performance but she deserves an Oscar because the GFE was consistent throughout the entire time. She was peppering me with compliments on my looks and often throwing herself on me with a hug like she just can’t stand it. This was pretty effective at feeling like chemistry.

The massage begins with towel and it’s just ok. Descent pressure but no real technique but pressing here and there. Oil was similar, less pressure and tended to be more erotic than therapeutic with long sweeping strokes from neck to legs which felt great. A bit of erotic tickling signaled to me we were close to flipping but to my surprise there was more.

First some B2B massage on the back which was nice as I imagined her rack, but then I was surprised that the towel came back on and more massage ensued, this time a bit deeper and more relaxing, with some back stepping for good measure. Then some more teasing and B2B. I really enjoyed not knowing where we were going!

At some point I was nearly asleep and she took offense and nudged me. This was enough to finally move to the next stage. She’s already naked save for a towel and she positions herself between my legs to oil lb and continue teasing and light strokes. As if she’s having some internal struggle she finally casts off the towel to reveal her nice body, full but tasteful man made boobs a great ass and what I would soon discover a very nice ls.

Like the massage there was a lot of play and misdirection, from frontal B2B, humping and grinding in forward and reverse and even standing over my face (like a 69) so I can see and touch her small, tight and wet ls which I lightly caress. After some mutual stimulation she moves my hands so I resign to the nice view alone.

She then stops completely and asks me if I want BJ for 1300... I decline but very interesting to know there are a la carte items on the menu. Keep in mind this whole time she’s acting like she’s really into me and she’s holding herself back. Ok back to business.

She is masterful at changing positions, hands, teasing to jerking, cat licks all over… I love the variety. At one point just switching from right to left hand puts me over the edge and I make quite a mess of the place.

She cleans me up and hops in the shower. When she’s out I help her dry off and she’s back in her clothes quickly.

It seemed like an hour had passed but she continued offering to massage my legs. Instead, I asked her to massage my shoulders which are sore. She does a really nice job of digging in with some deep tissue work that was really worth the price of admission. We chat all the while and she continues to pause to give me hugs or pecks, the GFE continues, not on/off like a switch with most gals.

Then I am really surprised that she leaps back on me, pulls down her top to let me suck her breast and starts grinding on me again. I’m rubbing her ls outside of her panties and she’s into it. Then she lays next to me, pulls down her panties and asks me to rub her clit hard and fast which I gladly agree. Lb is back to full alert. This is effective but then, as if she comes to her senses, she suddenly stops and realizes we’ve gone on for 90 minutes and rushes me to the shower with a giant boner. Oh well. GFE = 100%

The ending is awkward as we clarify a reasonable compensation. It seems the menu doesn’t reflect any of the extra services (one reason I like Kama) so I have to pay more, not only for the extra time but also the B2B and the two are paid separately, $900 to the spa and we settled on $300 to CC for the extras. Now I am extra confused about the BJ offer which might have been ON TOP of everything else. Glad I avoided that pitfall.

Despite this awkwardness I felt it was a good value for all the extra time and attention I was given during the session, even if I didn’t “order” it. CC is cute and attentive and can be a really fun time overall. Had that not been the case I would probably not return simply because of the lack of clarity on pricing.

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   17-9-2018 12:53  Acceptance  +1   
Leg_o_man   21-8-2018 23:49  Karma  +4   Excellent
Appleaday   26-7-2018 09:53  Acceptance  +1   Great report
davcha   15-7-2018 13:57  Karma  +2   Thanks for report. Totally agree, seen her a few times. Always good. Will bbbj!
batman108   14-7-2018 01:50  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   13-7-2018 13:19  Karma  +5   Hidden upsell and fait accompli extension leave a bad taste in the mouth. Bet she planned it from the start >:-%
Coffeee   13-7-2018 05:17  Karma  +2   Sounds like a great session. I like to be clear about money before, though.
p_l
Kinky King

UID 6304
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1652
Posts 143
Karma 1640
Acceptance 247
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-12-2007
Location World citizen
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 16:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Link is dead now...

This domain name expired on 2018-07-10 10:23:25
Click here to renew it.
omegasupreme
Lustful Lord

UID 94130
Digest Posts 0
Credits 799
Posts 26
Karma 796
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2018 20:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 p_l's post

I noticed that too today when I returned for another session with CC. She’s now down the hall at Pattaya spa. Will post a separate report. Not sure what happened, she didn’t say.
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-7-2018 13:47  Profile P.M. 
I don't know if it was CC, but a couple weeks ago I went, and the girl sounds a lot like Cici.  Was an oscar performing GFE, had a fantastic body and pretty face, didn't offer the BJ, but added in some extras like a B2B and titty fuck.  But then I walked out $1K less in my pocket.  

My fault for adding on the extras without price clarification, Ruby wasn't around so I think the girls have more freedom.

Recent Ratings
omegasupreme   19-7-2018 20:19  Acceptance  +3