Nationality & Language: Chinese and Mandarin
Face:  6/10
Body:  thin with nice figure, B cups, and a bit of a flat ass
Skill: 5/10
Service: 4/10
GFE: none
Price:  Think it as $600 FS and add ons from there
Repeat: No

Normally have all my fun in TST, but I thought I would venture out a bit so I stopped by Mong Kok since the building was so close to the D2 exit. I liked Sakura's DB pic so I figured why not.

I enter even though she does not really look like the gal in her db pics. At least she she pick the pics of a girl that is MCOT. I figure she has about a 50% resemblance to the DB pics and I was wanting to punt.

We shower together and she misses some important spots as it's a normally humid HK summer day. I have her go a bit more thoroughly in her second pass.

I opt to add on some sort of water bath mouth massage... yeah... my Mandarin is so bad that I did not really understand what she was offering. I said yes thinking why not since I have not done this in a long time. She starts with a CBJ, which is not that great and lasted maybe a minute. She then asked about the water bath mouth thing and I nodded yes. She proceeded suck up some water in her mouth and then start gargling it onto my body. I can not say that it was all that great of a feeling, but she did proceed to do this all over my back and then proceeded to do it on my LB. Interesting, but not something I think I will ever want to pay for again.

We start off with her on top and she grinds for about a minute. Switch to doggie and I got to pound town for a few minutes and then we switch to mish. At this point, I am go about my business and I notice that she is not exactly into it. I get it... it is a job and maybe I am not her type. Whatever, so it is taking me a bit longer for me to finish as I am thinking if there is anything I can do to enjoy this experience more. What i did not realize is that I have probably been pounding away in mish for about ten minutes. She then asks if she can give me a handjob to finish. I counter the offer with a CIM, but she declined. No big deal so I go for the handjob as I have been pounding away at her for at least 15 minutes and I think I am most or less done with the experience. As she is jerking me off, I start fingering her LS. I figure my hands are free so why not. This goes on for about three minutes and I am shocked that I am not done yet. She finally shifts over me so I can not play with her LS anymore. Sadly, playing with her LS was the best part of the whole experience. Another minute and I am done.

I think I paid $1100 for FS, CBJ, and that mouth water gargling massage thing. I guess I can check that off the list of things I want to try.

As I left the room the gal from the next room walked out. That is when the pains of regret settled in as I liked the way she looked more than Sakura. Thin, shapely, and a pretty face. Anyways, I think she is Korea Kam Sau Yin. If I had more time in HK I would have probably stopped by to visit with her.

http://go141.com/en/A56499-MK-Massage-KoreaKamSauYin.html

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   27-7-2018 12:24  Karma  +2   Sounds super-expensive for an average MK girl
zebrazebra   12-7-2018 16:18  Karma  +4   here's to a better experience next time
Petay_1283   12-7-2018 15:06  Karma  +5   
jeffzeke   12-7-2018 11:56  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
batman108   11-7-2018 23:18  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   11-7-2018 15:13  Karma  +3   Lame is lame - chalk it off as an expensive lesson