Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2018 19:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
3-peat with Young Pretty Natural D-cup Russian at KH

Date & Time of Session: 6 July 2018 at 7:00 pm
Location: KH 6/F, exit the lift, turn right then turn left middle door
Nationality & Language: Russian, Kasha
Link: N/A
Face: 4/5 (adjusted from 4.5 to 4 after a 3rd time)
Body:  4.5/5 (missing those amazing all natural D cup boobs)
Skill: 4.5/5 (amazing CBJ)
Service: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 FS (not a clock watcher) + tips
Repeat: this is 3-peat!

This is the 4th time that I had a 3-peat with the same girl in my little punting history. 2 our of the 4 girls are Russian! So I guess once u go Russian, there is no going back!

As she told me that her last day will be on 7/7, so I decided to go and check her out again on 6/7 after work. Went to KH after work and it’s packed with brothers! I went straight to 6/F, although there was another 2 Rusky available with their doors opened, she was busy! Dame it! So I decided to go for a walk up to the Russian corridor on 14/F and see whether there’s anything that would caught my eyes.

There was actually a few decent Russian girls on 7/F, but I guessed my mind was fixated to her all natural D cup boobs! So I went back to 6/F and her room was still occupied! But this time, I could hear the noise of showering, so I decided to hang around by the lift. Meanwhile, there was another guy also hanging around the lift on 6/F and he also kept checking on the same door as me! So I guessed the competition is on between us!

After waiting for 5-10 mins, I decided to call it a day, as the heat at the corridor was just too much for me to bear. Simultaneously, that guy who also kept checking her door also started to leave 6/F and headed up the stairs.  It is at this moment, I heard the noise of door closing originating from 6/F and my instinct told me that it might be her door. So I ran back to her door and her sign changed from N/A to available! So I guess the noise of shower was hers! (And this for good settles the myth that she won’t shower)

Knocked on the door and bam! It’s her! She invited me in. It’s like meeting an old friend! Then it’s like watching a movie for a second time. I showered alone and started off with CBJ. She was doing the same kind of tricks as before, still amazing with good suction and patient. This time around I kept on playing with her LS a bit and she had no objection to that! Bonus! By the time my LB was ready, her LS was all watery, so we started off with mish (no lub), I bent down for licking and sucking nipples, varied with different ways of squeezing her boobs. Then changed to CG, followed by reverse CG.

This time I finished with standing doggie by the mirror, as I just simply needed to look at those awesome tits bouncing up and down while I was doing her. this time she helped me with the removal of the cover and offered a few gentle stroke to ensure that every last bit was out!

Afterwards, a little bit of chitchat and she told me that her stay was extended to 11/7! I told her that I “might” come to see her one more time before she leaves HK.

Happy punting guys

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   12-7-2018 11:53  Karma  +8   excellent!
batman108   11-7-2018 23:16  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
banter141a   11-7-2018 14:10  Karma  +4   
lawacu   11-7-2018 04:31  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
MothToAFlame   10-7-2018 23:09  Karma  +3   Awesome
wcguy   10-7-2018 21:56  Acceptance  +1   Sounds great!
Nookie Newbie

UID 23636
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 14
Karma 10
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2018 15:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Sherno's post

Hi brother. I’m wondering was she wearing a light blue bikini? And also she was quite tall?
Sherno
Throbbing Titan

UID 237768
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4345
Posts 162
Karma 4324
Acceptance 420
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2018 17:06  Profile P.M. 
She was not wearing light blue bikini. She was in her black lingerie at the time I last sat her.  As to her height, yes she’s quite tall for a girl, I would say 5’9” maybe!?  Actually I went to KH to look for her yesterday 10/7 but she’s not working, so I guess she has left HK by now!

Recent Ratings
MikkiMakes   13-7-2018 21:56  Acceptance  +1   Excellent