Subject: [AUS] [SYD] Asia - Cold feet at a new venue leads to a sweet reunion...
Coffeee
Kinky King

UID 245754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1856
Posts 70
Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2018 19:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[AUS] [SYD] Asia - Cold feet at a new venue leads to a sweet reunion...

Date & Time of Session:  09/07/19 3.30 pm
Name:  Asia
Link: https://www.parlour78.com.au
Nationality & Language: Chinese - very good English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM-OF-OB-C all over the place... Caught us both by surprise!
GFE: sweet conversation, passionate kisses. 5/5
PSE: OMG she can suck!!! 5/5
Price & Session Length:  AUD 90 for 30mins + 10 bucks tip cos she's a sweetie and I didn't want to take the change.
Repeat: Absolutely.

So. A bunch of new reports popped up on the Aus99 website about a newly revamped R&T joint in Artarmon, and I happened to be in Artarmon for a particularly gruelling meeting today, so I thought I would give it a go.

The reviews, which I was reading while some arse was droning on about sone shit I'm not going to buy, promised b2b and a happy ending for 120 bucks an hour. I like a bit of a hand job every now and then, and it's been a while since I've had a good b2b, so I parked up behind Hampden Road and checked the reviews to see if any of the chikas were on the roster today. Then I spotted a comment along the lines of... "looks like a review for discount..." and you know, I reckoned that might be right.

Suddenly I find myself not wanting to throw a hundred and twenty after a dud punt, but still horny. Luckily the rejected shop is just a few doors down from one of my old faithfuls, so I strode on in to see who wanted to play Hide the Sausage.

A big smile from the Mamasan, who said; "You lucky. Asia just ready now." Game ON!!!

I haven't liased with Asia for a long time, but along with GiGi (see previous report in the Newbies section) and another delightful lady named Jan, she has kept me coming back to this place for years.

Her eyes lit up when she saw me and after telling me off for not coming to see her for so long, she launched at me with a frenzy of deep, wet, slurpy French kissing that kept on an on and got better and better and better until I had to break away to get some air and take an inconceivably fast shower.

Out, more snogging and I guide her gently down onto the bed, sinking to ny knees and saying grace befire dinner like a good boy.  I paused to appreciate the presentation - we eat first with our eyes - honey toned skin blending into perfect coffee coloured labia, parting to reveal the pearlescent pink pleasures within.

She's wet. She's delicious, she's verrry responsive and I eat my fill. Greedy boy.

"I'm gonna suck you now."
I'm OK with that!
I lie on the bed and she hunches down between my feet to commence the sucking. She's fabulous. Deep throat, teasing the tip, variations in speed and pressure that leave me dizzy and an uncanny knack for pulling back from the brink at the crucial moment to focus on my throbbing bollocks and give me time to pull myself together.

Eventually it's time to unleash the seed, and she steadies her rhythm and braces for the inevitable, which was unexpectedly spectacular. Cum everywhere! We both collapsed laughing and she headed to tge shower with streamers of spunk dripping off her face and arms, then quickly returned to clean me up most solicitously. We spent the remaining tine chatting like old friends as she gently stroked my body - not a massage, more like an expression of fondness. Nice

Reluctantly I showered, promised to return soon and staggered out into the afternoon sun to rejoin the mainstream. A fabulous punt. 30 minutes of deep delight. I seldom book more than a half hour for fear it might kill me!

Happy mongering.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   12-7-2018 11:58  Karma  +8   
bohica   10-7-2018 22:35  Karma  +5   To saying Grace!!!
halfclover   10-7-2018 18:11  Karma  +8   Great time and value
Mike747   10-7-2018 13:08  Karma  +4   Excellent. great one!
batman108   10-7-2018 12:52  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
obe   9-7-2018 21:10  Karma  +10   Excellent