Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2018 05:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
MCOT

This acronym pops up in so may reparts, often negatively, and it made me wonder; what exactly is my cup of tea?
I am lucky enough to have extremely broad tastes when it comes to Ladies of the Night, (or afternoon, morning, whatever!) and in my punting career I have paid for sex with women ofshapes and sizes and backgrounds.
Thinking back I recall the motherly, big-boobed harlots of London in the 1980s who coached me through my early years, the stunning Polish blonde in Hamburg - into whose sweet mouth I shot my first uncapped load, and the enormous black lady in the room next door who was up for ANYTHING... golden shower, fisting, anal - she scared me a little, but taught me a lot! A lovely, hugely pregnant lady in Nice, North-African eyes smiling as I suckled milk from her chocolate nipples....

It's been a wild ride since, but whatever size, shape, colour or condition, there's always some kind of connection to be made. It's all about communication for me. Even with no language in common, a smile, an expression, a gesture... And I won't punt unless I see a friendly spark in the woman's eyes. That's important.
I truly think I'm a lucky man to appreciate such a range of female forms; GILFS, MILFS, spiners, thinner-than-spinners, tall, tiny, plump, powerful... It's a smorgasbord out there. Broaden your tastes and your options are limitless!
Happy punting, Bros!!!

Recent Ratings
batman108   9-7-2018 12:39  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2003
Posts 1038
Karma 1883
Acceptance 2409
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2018 13:56  Profile Blog P.M. 
Not saying that there aren't options and that many times, those options can be wonderful. But MCOT is for the type that you have a preference for. And that preference can change of course.. just like whatever tea flavour you choose today doesn't mean you'll feel like the same cup of tea tomorrow. It just means you found your preferred choice for that period/phase .....

I sadly do have a type apparently. I didn't realise it until I saw side by side photos of a couple of them. Lol. Check photos for Lily Collins, Nina Dobrev, Victoria Justice, and Emmanuelle Chriqui. I think it all stems from liking Alyssa Milano when I was a kid . Lol

~UD

Recent Ratings
Coffeee   9-7-2018 19:50  Acceptance  +2   
Coffeee
Kinky King

UID 245754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1856
Posts 70
Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2018 19:53  Profile P.M. 
Nothing wrong with knowing what you want, UncleDad, abd looking at the pics of those lovely ladies, I totally understand your preference!!!!

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   10-7-2018 21:33  Acceptance  +10   Nina Dobrev is my goddess. Lol
rajuk
Lustful Lord

UID 236594
Digest Posts 0
Credits 642
Posts 237
Karma 603
Acceptance 786
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2018 02:07  Profile P.M. 
Well, I went from exclusively White British women to Eastern European to E Asian. I have not fucked a 'White' women in over two years until recently I fucked a Latino. If I was asked 25 years ago, I would not have touched a E Asian women. But it was Battlestar Galactica remake which had Grace Park as one of the main characters.
That changed me forever. Numerous wanks   about her and now I am hooked.
But black women really do nothing for me.
Perhaps it is the notion of my brown "member" moving in and out of lighter skin pussy.

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   10-7-2018 21:32  Acceptance  +10   Grace Park is hawt. Can't believe she's 40+
Coffeee   10-7-2018 05:14  Acceptance  +2   Grace Park..... Mmmmmmm!!!