Acceptance 245
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2018 22:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST - Flower Fairy Spa - B

Date & Time of Session: July 5th, 2018, 6:30 PM
Location: Flower Fairy Spa, TST (Flat A, 3/F, Far East Bldg, 5 - 6 Middle Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui)
Name: B
Nationality & Language: Cantonese only?
Face: 3.75/5 - Nice features, but heavy make-up, especially on the nose
Body: 4.75/5 - Petite and toned body with I think big C-cups, can't tell if fake or real
Skill: 4/5 - good massage, and responsive to the touch
Service: 4.25/5 - My issue was massage and flip was only about 90 minutes; Last 30 minutes, she just did a 30 min head massage.

Price & Session Length: 1000 HKD + tip, 120 min
Repeat: yes (maybe just 90 minutes, since it seems that's all I need)

I usually go to Flower Fairy Spa as my main massage place. Charlie, the mama-san, is very pleasant and her English is very good, so talking with her is fun. I've tried many ladies here, so if you want some recommendations or if you have certain preferences, pm me. And i don't post much about my frequent visits here, but maybe I should. I tried many of the ladies there, and most of the time it was a great experience.

Anyways, I messaged, and Yuki (Charlie's older sister, I guess; she doesn't speak much English) messaged back, recommending me B, a newcomer to the place. She said she's plump, I asked her if that meant she's fat, she replied, petite. I said okay. I booked two hours (Charlie usually books me in the big tatami room, but it didn't happen this time) and off I went.

I shower by myself, and B is waiting for me; maybe around 160-165 cm, but huge breasts for her frame in a white tank top that I am  70% sure it's not real, but I saw it, and there's no scars... but it's too perfectly shaped... they feel firm, yet soft... gah, it's tough to tell anymore. I saw them in the light too, so someone else check and let us know. Anyways, no funny business yet; she gives me a very favorable massage (this is important to me; I don't repeat with the same girl here unless she's got some strong hands and good technique). My only negative is that though I asked for a 2 hr massage, it maybe lasted an hour, and 30 minutes on the flip, and a THIRTY MINUTE HEAD MASSAGE, which, if that's your thing, that's cool. I prefer longer massage session, or longer funny business

Anyways, after the massage, I flip, and normally these ladies don't get naked in front of a customer for the first time. They may shyly take their top off and leave their bottoms on or whatever, but throughout the session, there were some unspoken chemistry, and she was more than happy to show off her full birthday suit. Great breasts, sexy body, and a slightly whispy (but untrimmed) bush. I request for DATY, and she more than happily sits on my face while she strokes my LB until I No BJ or anything like that, but maybe upon returning soon, I can get some more service. She's quite friendly and got a sweet personality, it seems. If only I spoke Cantonese, or if she spoke English...

I can honestly recommend her to you bros; she's gonna be a good time. I've gotten great return services here, so I can see why some bros recommend building relationships with the MMS and the WG you like, but also take caution to not fully commit, because YMMV.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   13-9-2018 14:19  Karma  +3   Nice, esp the DATY part
omegasupreme   12-7-2018 22:00  Karma  +3   Nice
fortune2020   9-7-2018 16:02  Karma  +3   Nice. Can I ask what you would tip for a 60 min session? 100?
Mister   9-7-2018 13:41  Karma  +5   Good detailed report. What’s the price for 60 minutes, birthday suit but not necessarily b2b?
lawacu   9-7-2018 12:48  Acceptance  +1   Great
batman108   9-7-2018 12:41  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Coffeee   9-7-2018 05:04  Acceptance  +2   Nice report! This place sounds reliable.
MinorInfection
Lustful Lord

UID 158441
Digest Posts 0
Credits 906
Posts 69
Karma 894
Acceptance 245
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2018 13:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 MinorInfection's post

Mister: 60 mins is 600, 90 mins is 800, and 120 mins is 1000. As for the b-day suit, well... I think it depends on the girl. 50% of the time, they've gotten nekkid without much "coercing" ($) Tips are usually not required, but I leave a bit for my next session with the same girl, so they remember me and give me better session.

B2B was I think 1000/1300/1500 but I'm not really sure about it. Never really had to ask, since I got most of the things I wanted at the regular price often enough.

Spa (tub and scrub) was 800/1000/1200 for 60/90/120.

fortune2020: Sure. 100 sounds about right at every level, unless I get more than what I expect.

[ Last edited by  MinorInfection at 9-7-2018 18:13 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   9-7-2018 14:02  Karma  +1   Thanks. Could PM names of 20-something spinners you would recommend?