Subject: Familia Nobre SPLENDID Viet punt (#718 & tips on Massage Lady)
warinvar
Kinky King

UID 18241
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1453
Posts 124
Karma 1446
Acceptance 140
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-1-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2018 17:39  Profile Site P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
Familia Nobre SPLENDID Viet punt (#718 & tips on Massage Lady)

Date & Time of Session: Jul 2018
Name: Ali (#718)
Link: N/A
Nationality & Language: Viet & speaking little Mando
Face: 4/5 (There's something about her - the imperfection makes her looks even nicer)
Body: 4.5/5 (Boobs were like mini melons & peach Butt )
Skill: 4.5/5 (Varied BBBJ & Rimming - top notch)
Service: 4.5/5 (Eager to please, trooper)
GFE: 4.5/5 (A bit shy and awkward at first, but once ice melts - whole diff story)
PSE: 5/5 (Full on service - fantastic assets & effort - one of the top punts so far)
Price & Session Length: 30xx (w/ 2 additional massages).
Repeat: Most definitely

Haven't do Macau punts for quite a while, this time got the chance and go back again to FN.
My first FN experience is memorable - yet all being spent with a Massage Lady, so didn't put out any FR on that.

Massage Lady
In a typical FN situation, once you sit on the lounge, most likely you will be approached by a Massage Lady.

As for my case, a Viet thigh massage lady approaches and offered thigh massage, which I inclined.
She then proceed offering "Oil Massage" menu and she will jack off LB if I take such package - I politely inclined and off she go.

I then ordered Ear Cleaning and that's when I met May - a cute GND type Viet that's quite chatty & flirty.
I spend another session for another treatment with her, which I wanted to give her as her tip.
What I notice is that the Massage Lady were quite young and have good look as well - refer to pic.

Moreover, here are some tips that I find it useful here:

1. It's OK to say NO, state what you want clearly - these girls will keep on trying to upsell / add extra services which will increase your total costs.
  2. There are 2 types of massage (2 different leaflets), one for the "Oil Massage" and the other for "Full Service" experience. As usual, the massage lady will keep selling you "Oil Massage" ; if you want u can have it but extra the cost built on top - so Refer to Point 1.
  3. The thigh massage lady will offer you to jack off by purchasing "Oil Massage" package - which essentially 3x more the cost of their original session - so Refer to Point 1.
  4. The Full Service package (if you choose from the menu in FN) already in-built with 1x 25minutes foot massage.

After the service - I requested for a lineup, they asked me to go further from lounge to the nearby walkaway, where loads of ladies already lined up.
To give context, this is at 3AM Sunday - and approx. 30 girls were standby - around 8 of them must be from Eastern Europe.
What a selection - anyways, I proceed to target Viet girl and chose the one that strikes my eye the most - #718.

Full Service Experience

#718 have a nice figure, quite tall for an asian lady and there's something about her face that is imperfect but actually makes her nicer - see for urself.
Believe she's quite new to Macau - hence only able to speak little Mando.

My full service session with her was absolute bliss,

starting from the soapy bath, when she slides down almost everywhere of my body with her boobs, even my foot got a taste of her melons!
full rinse especially near the LB - thoroughly cleaned - performed rimjob & an awesome BBBJ (right only on the tip, up until DT).
Techniques were top notch, but didn't feel mechanical - have strong GFE feelings.
LB were rock solid by the time we finish the bath session.

we then moved to bed, where she again suck from head to toe almost everywhere - then proceed again with another awesome BBBJ.
Capped LB - then we moved to Mish, where I pound her for quite a while, whilst teasing her clit, caressing her boobs and some LFK (quite surprised LFK is fine).
After a while, moved to Sit and Suck (prolly sitting and suck her boobs) - I say - what a trooper ; she in returned work her way on top of me - LS felt quite warm.
We then moved to Doggy - just to realize her asset were not only her melons, but peach butt - what an awesome curved ass.
F her like there's no tomorrow, spanking and breast fondling - and subsequently LB

Do slight chit chat with a signal hands mixed with viet mixed with mando, total GFE.
We then head to shower and she cleaned me up before we part our ways (of course asked contact details )

Conclusion: What a Day - It was a splendid punt, in fact one of the top ones for me. Most definitely will revisit.

[ Last edited by  warinvar at 8-7-2018 17:42 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
timias4210   7-9-2018 09:34  Karma  +2   Excellent
ecchi   3-8-2018 18:29  Karma  +6   Excellent
natca   11-7-2018 13:11  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Kortaro   11-7-2018 12:21  Karma  +4   
neophyte   11-7-2018 07:28  Karma  +4   
UncleDad   11-7-2018 05:09  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic!
stinkyfeet   11-7-2018 03:33  Karma  +10   
bohica   10-7-2018 21:44  Karma  +5   Were you signing? - slight chit chat with a signal hands
hkkt1989   9-7-2018 22:18  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing.
batman108   9-7-2018 12:48  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
tfn2k   9-7-2018 07:53  Acceptance  +3   Excellent, will try her next time i go to FN ;)
hotjac   8-7-2018 18:46  Karma  +5   thanks for sharing ...

#HereToShare
warinvar
Kinky King

UID 18241
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1453
Posts 124
Karma 1446
Acceptance 140
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-1-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2018 00:55  Profile Site P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
bohica          10-7-2018 21:44          Karma          +5          Were you signing? - slight chit chat with a signal hands

she only spoke little mando, so what I can do is only google translate + hand gestures, can't do sign language.

#HereToShare